Fuck Hardcore

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Ambrose is coming to cleanse those accountable.

[video=youtube;IZcwPGLqQ9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZcwPGLqQ9I[/video]

The kids whose lives' guys like Foley, Funk and Sabu ruined are rising.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Foley ain't responsible for sum dumb ass kids who wanna emulate his moves. Foley was gettin pissed tho.
That whole confrontation was set up by the WWE, Foley was in on it lol

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...nk_Jericho_s_RAW_Angle_WrestleMania_Note.html

The exchange was apparently arranged by WWE. We don't know if it will be used for something when Ambrose comes to the main roster or if it's some kind of FCW angle. We do know that WWE writer Ed Koskey was watching the whole thing and taking notes.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol you ruined it.
If any of you guys aren't familiar with Ambrose/Moxley, he's probably the second best mic-guy behind Punk. He also used to do some pretty heavy hardcore matches so this angle seems like it could be great if they don't fuck it up. It's like a rehash of when Foley became anti-hardcore at the end of his ecw run

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
Foley ain't responsible for sum dumb ass kids who wanna emulate his moves. Foley was gettin pissed tho.
awwwww this shit again? this the same shit as the whole "gangsta rap made me do it" muthafucka , if you wanna go jump off a 30 roof and smash, and fuck up all the patio furniture, and than end up in a ball of flames, than the only person at fault your retarded. Mick didn't shove you of the roof, muthafucka you jumped. Can't flame foley for burning up 60 percent of your body.......you flicked the match and through it on yourself.

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
i always knew wrestling was choreographed, but it was fucking weird to witness and actually see the wrestlers and choreographing going on in person. I remember when used to be a waiter at "Georges Grill" restaurant at the san jose arena. i didn't really feel like doing any real work that night, so i leave the restaurant, walk across the lobby, 2 minute later I'm in the shark tank. the ring crew weren't even done sitting up the ring. and their was "stone cold steve austin, and the rock" hanging out in the middle of he ring, talking and planning things out. they even practiced a few spots they were gonna do that night on raw. that shit was weird. pretty much all the wrestlers took turns coming out to the ring to practice, and etc.