Former WWE Diva Terri Runnels Steamed Over Vicious Allegations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Former WWE Diva Terri Runnels Steamed Over Vicious Allegations

Posted on: July 13, 2011 @ 8:00 pm

New Jack and Terri Runnels recently called it quits on their near two-year relationship. The break-up has since turned nasty as the former ECW star alleged to numerous colleagues that Runnels contracted and spread a sexually transmitted disease throughout the wrestling industry.

The former WWE Diva is speaking out against his vicious allegations, which she adamantly says are lies. She wrote on her Facebook account: "I said I wouldn't lower myself to that of others...however one of two things are about to happen! Either a retraction of lies and defamation of character OR THE ENTIRE TRUTH WILL COME OUT....I REITERATE THE WORD TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAWYERS STANDING BY! God bless all and don't ask questions because as I said I will not lower myself to that standard...unless the truth is cleared up completely!!!"

She continued, "Please don't make this about race...I don't love based upon color...instead upon heart and soul. But don't hurt my child or lie about me. I don't play that! I will still try to keep myself above the nasty fray of lies! Life is TOO short to try and hurt others...I'll take a different road. God bless ALL!!!"

Runnels also revealed on Twitter that she recorded threats made by her former partner.

"TRUTH or CONSEQUENCES!!!" she wrote. "Don't lie about me and expect me to stay quiet. All threats recorded for over a year...truth or nothing!!!"

Dec 17, 2004
terri runnels and new jack were an item???...bwahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

edit:

i guess if you replace the bandana and trash can full of weapons with some thick frame glasses, new jack appears to actually be a normal human being

May 4, 2002
New Jack Rips Into Terri Runnels; All Comments Revealed
by Nick Paglino
Jul 16, 2011

As we reported yesterday, former ECW star New Jack recently ripped into former WWE Diva Terri Runnels, claiming that she is an alchoholic, addicted to pills and contracted and spead a sexually transmitted disease. In our post yesterday, we revealed Runnels' response to New Jack's attack, and now, we have posted below the entire rant New Jack posted on his Facebook account:

"SHE DREW FIRST BLOOD!!... NOW TERRI RUNNELS IS TOAST!!

In response to Terri Runnels and the garbage she is saying

1. I left Terri because she is an bi-polar alcoholic who gets every morning at 5:30 to make a very stiff vodka and cranberry..... EVERY MORNING!!

2. She's hooked on percs,,,, BAD!!

3. She is very big liar and the Terri Runnels that you (the world) know is totally different from who I had to deal with. She not that little sweet innocent girl she pretends to be.

4. Her house is in foreclosure (public record) and been there for 2 years and she thought I was gonna be her savior.

5. She doesn't want a man. She wants a butler and or driver.

6. She let her daughter bring a online stranger over for Christmas without checking him out. (WHAT KIND OF PARENT IS THAT)

.. BUT ONE THE MAIN REASONS IS THAT I FOUND OUT (the hard way) THAT SHE HAD HERPES SINCE SHE WAS 18 AND HAD NO PROBLEMS HIDING FROM PEOPLE WHILE HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX. I'M WAITING FOR MY TEST RESULTS ...UPDATES COMING)

TRUST ME THIS IS GOING MUCH BIGGER THAN THE INTERNET!!"

May 2, 2002
In response to Terri Runnels and the garbage she is saying

1. I left Terri because she is an bi-polar alcoholic who gets every morning at 5:30 to make a very stiff vodka and cranberry..... EVERY MORNING!!

2. She's hooked on percs,,,, BAD!!

TRUST ME THIS IS GOING MUCH BIGGER THAN THE INTERNET!!"
WHO IN PRO WRESTLING ISN'T OR HASN'T BEEN ON DRUGS OR ALCOHOL?

Nov 14, 2002
Perps.

Edit: Wow.. It's a good thing I still have a full glass of beer and some fake weed.

I have work in a few hours, but it looks like I'm going to be awake for another hour.

Edit again: Holy fuck, how REAL is that deal? It seems a bit staged, but when Sheik is like "ask him how long" you know it's fuckin' real! lol!

Edit: I don't understand a word these motherfuckers are saying... This isn't a shoot interview... This is a worldstarhiphop video.