Former ECW Champion Announces Comeback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
he never had a classic or ground breaking match. so his return wont mean shit bc hes old now it just means he lost his olive garden day job and falling back on indy wrestling now its not liek he going to wwe and become main eventer or champ

Dec 4, 2004
he never had a classic or ground breaking match. so his return wont mean shit bc hes old now it just means he lost his olive garden day job and falling back on indy wrestling now its not liek he going to wwe and become main eventer or champ
If you watched the video you would see that he addressed everything you said.

That's cool what he's saying about helping younger talent, unfortunately in WWE, they have their set way of doing things so having another vet in there helping wouldn't change much.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
that would be coo but the guys I would like to see make a comeback are Rhino and Saturn
Rhino works for Ring of Honor

I think Saturn is done for though, dude disappeared for years with his heroin, crack, and meth addictions after he got shot in the neck saving some people. A lot of people thought he was dead but he just said he was homeless lol. He's been clean and sober for a couple years now though and helps the WWE with NXT developmental sometimes.

Props: JRV00RHEES
Feb 8, 2003
If you watched the video you would see that he addressed everything you said.

That's cool what he's saying about helping younger talent, unfortunately in WWE, they have their set way of doing things so having another vet in there helping wouldn't change much.
im not a fan i just gave my thought thats it i dont care about the video. far as wwe you know if he was brought back it would to be someone like ryback, the shields, fandangos, mark henrys whoopin boy in a segment or squash match.

Last edited: