Exclusive: New Jack Speaks to WZ on Terri Runnels Situation!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Whats up with you and black guys who cant wrestle?
Why do u always got to start shit and be negative on here. all Justin was doing was sharing some new info on New Jack. who cares which wrestlers are black. You trying too hard funboy if you dont like a thread then ignore it why ruin it with your pathetic comments.

we already know your obsessed with watching fat outta shape boring japanese wrestlers like nagasawki toshiba osaka habuski vs honda hatachi mittstubishi on youtube.

May 24, 2002
AND WHATS UP WITH YOU THINKING YOU KNOW THE WRESTLING BUSINESS WHEN CLEARLY YOU DON'T...
why do you say that?

Usually when i make a prediction about WWE it comes true.

Are you just made because I dont really care for New Jack or Ahmed? :ermm:

Why do u always got to start shit and be negative on here. all Justin was doing was sharing some new info on New Jack. who cares which wrestlers are black. You trying too hard funboy if you dont like a thread then ignore it why ruin it with your pathetic comments.

we already know your obsessed with watching fat outta shape boring japanese wrestlers like nagasawki toshiba osaka habuski vs honda hatachi mittstubishi on youtube.
Who said I care if they are black? Im just saying he keeps putting black guys in his sig that cant wrestle. there are plenty of extremely talented black wrestlers who rarely get the praise they deserve and are often passed over in conversation for a bigger name like New Jack.

You get mad way too easy bro

And please dont insult the japanese people just cause you are mad at me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuharu_Misawa#Championships_and_accomplishments

May 24, 2002
i agree ahmed johnson and new jack are horrible wrestlers. but a lot of those japanese matches are lame too.

ese rios is the best
Del Rio is the mother fucking man!

Wrestling in japan tends to differ between whatever company you are watching. Most japanese wrestling tends to build up to the closing stretch making the whole match one big story.

NJPW: Technically sound wrestling

NOAH: chunky heavyweights, stiff shots, head drops and the usual extremely brutal closing stretches.

AJPW: More chunky heavyweights throwing bombs but a little more technically sound.

Feb 23, 2003
why do you say that?

Usually when i make a prediction about WWE it comes true.

Are you just made because I dont really care for New Jack or Ahmed? :ermm
PREDICTING A WWE TELECAST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KNOWING THE WRESTLING BUSINESS.. THATS 2 DIFFERENT WORLDS.. SO IN OTHER WORDS WHEN YOU REACH 20+ YEARS OF WATCHING AND KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THE BUSINESS THEN AND ONLY THEN WE CAN TALK WRESTLING.. YOU'RE JUST A CHILD SWEETHEART

May 24, 2002
PREDICTING A WWE TELECAST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KNOWING THE WRESTLING BUSINESS.. THATS 2 DIFFERENT WORLDS.. SO IN OTHER WORDS WHEN YOU REACH 20+ YEARS OF WATCHING AND KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THE BUSINESS THEN AND ONLY THEN WE CAN TALK WRESTLING.. YOU'RE JUST A CHILD SWEETHEART
Dont tell anyone.... but what you see on TV.... is whats going on in the wrestling world. If you know nothing about wrestling or the way a company works you wouldnt be able to make accurate predictions. :cheeky:

You may have been watching for 20 years but you seem to have learned fuck all nothing during that time. Every time we talk wrestling I run circles around you and shred apart any argument you make.

Maybe im wrong if thats the case then please drop your vast knowledge of wrestling on me and tell me why I shouldnt shit all over New Jack whos probably biggest career highlight is stabbing some fat 17 year old in the head.

Nov 14, 2002
You may have been watching for 20 years but you seem to have learned fuck all nothing during that time. Every time we talk wrestling I run circles around you and shred apart any argument you make.
Actually you usually change the subject somehow and wind up posting chop compilations or talking about people NOBODY'S heard of.

Feb 23, 2003
Dont tell anyone.... but what you see on TV.... is whats going on in the wrestling world. If you know nothing about wrestling or the way a company works you wouldnt be able to make accurate predictions. :cheeky:
OH BOY!! YOU CAN PREDICT A WWE TELECAST WOW NOBODY HAS EVER DONE THAT YOU GOT ME THERE... YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON

THE ONLY ARGUMENT WE HAD WAS THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR THING.. WHICH I CLEARLY RAN YOU OFF.. BUT IF I'M WRONG PLEASE PROVE IT

Maybe im wrong if thats the case then please drop your vast knowledge of wrestling on me and tell me why I shouldnt shit all over New Jack whos probably biggest career highlight is stabbing some fat 17 year old in the head.
YOU TALK ABOUT BLACK WRESTLERS THAT CAN'T WORK BUT YOU GET ALL ASS SORE WHEN PEOPLE BRING UP THOSE JAPS THAT CLEARLY CAN'T WORK THATS WHY THEY ARE IN JAPAN AND CAN'T GET OVER IN THE US...

May 24, 2002
YOU TALK ABOUT BLACK WRESTLERS THAT CAN'T WORK BUT YOU GET ALL ASS SORE WHEN PEOPLE BRING UP THOSE JAPS THAT CLEARLY CAN'T WORK THATS WHY THEY ARE IN JAPAN AND CAN'T GET OVER IN THE US...

You are cute when you dont know what you are talking about.

Most 5 star matches happen in japan. The only reason japs dont go to WWE is because they are looking for big bulky steroid fucks.

Plenty of Puro wrestlers have worked in TNA, ROH, PWG and so on.

Oh and please let me know what "japs" you think cant "work"

Nov 14, 2002
Justin clearly thinks he won an argument that nobody remembers happening...

And Ungodd, uh.. you put "japs" in quotations like you don't say that 90% of the time and Justin's some sort of racist.