Eric Bischoff BURIES Ring of Honor TV Deal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
I used to like Bischoff, but that guy is irrelevant just as Hogan when they talked all that big shit in TNA, but never delivered.

Nov 14, 2002
I listened to the shit... And what he said is pretty much truth.

That isn't "burying" ROH.

Rags blew it up.

And we all know you (ungod) listened to it.. quit playin.

Feb 8, 2003
cm punk may show up on ROH with the wwe tittle bc theres pics surfacing online from the past week of him appearing at colt cabana match at indy show with the belt cuttin promos about wwe.

now we all def know he signed a new contract or exclusive agreement.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
I think it would be funny if WWE pushed ROH just to put the pressure on TNA.

Too many fucking abbreviations!
its not all about that but i think thats part of it

the way they tried to move to monday nights and have hulk hogan come out at 9pm .. and even hired bischoff , the dude that tried to literally put them out of buisness , what kind of message was that sending? vince is pissed ! vince was like .. O RLY .. theyve got a big reciept to pay for that one , even if it did fall flat . they gonna stick it to em even more .. ive been hearing hero and claudio have been at wwe having tryouts and stuff too , thatd be stupid ill !

this shit is fucking cool

May 24, 2002
ive been hearing hero and claudio have been at wwe having tryouts and stuff too , thatd be stupid ill !

this shit is fucking cool
I heard they are past that point and are getting ready to be put in the main roster.

if they get separated as a team I cant see claudio lasting by himself.