ECW Documentary Delayed Until 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2012

Reported By Ryan Clark
December 1, 2012, 11:57 am

Partial Source: Pwinsider

-- MTV will be at next Thursday's Bombshell Ladies of Wrestling show that will take place in Metcuhen, New Jersey. The network is featuring Miss Adiva, one of the promotion's talent members, in an episode of their reality series True Life.

-- The upcoming ECW documentary has been pushed out from a Christmas release. John Philapavage, who is a producer on the documentary says that they are delaying the documentary's release until early next year. The plan is to announce the film's title and launch the website for it by Christmas, with a pre-order system in place. This is for the documentary that was funded through Kickstarter.

Philapavage said in regard to the delay, "I always side with quality over quickness. There are several factors to this slight delay, not the least of which is that we made the decision during the Kickstarter campaign to put two versions on the DVD release, and that takes more time. We're actually very far along, but there are so many little things to do from a quality control standpoint, and for better or worse you've only got two filmmakers doing them. As we finish up on the film festival cut, we have many photos to animate, color correction and sound edits on thousands of individual clips, and we don't have a department for that. It's just us. In a way it is cool because I can look back and say, 'Kev and I did all this!' and feel a huge sense of ownership, but the cost of that is time. Add to that these little business things that keep getting in the way, and it pushes us back just a little bit."