Direct TV to Drop VIacom, No more TNA for direct TV Subscribers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
Due to a contractual dispute, Direct Tv is threatening to drop viacom, this includes 26 channels such as MTV, VH1, BET, Spike TV (home of TNA IMPACT! WRESTLING, and other channels
[video=youtube;1ElzrVvvu5A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ElzrVvvu5A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

May 24, 2002
I could give two shits less what happens to TNA and I don't even have Direct TV.

I can't see them dropping Viacom. Who the fuck would drop so many major channels and expect to keep any business?

Nov 14, 2003
2 sides to every story. Viacom is only telling people what they want them to hear. What they are not telling anyone is that the reason the negotiations are being held up is because Viacom wants 30% more $$$ from DirecTV in their new contract. DirecTV is refusing to give 30% because that would mean one of two things. 1. DirecTV has to raise their monthly rates for all customers. or 2. DirecTV would have to go the route that Dish Network went and bump all channels owned by Viacom up to a higher level channel package, therefore still costing the customers that want those channels more $$$.

Oct 11, 2009
DOESN'T SOUND THAT BAD... THAT MEANS NO 16 AND PREGNANT, TEEN MOM, BASKETBALL WIVES, LOVE & HIP HOP... SOME OF THE SHOWS THAT HELP FURTHER PUSH AMERICA INTO RETARDATION....