Current wwe wrestler themes discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
Current wrestler themes only that you like...even add the ones you dont like or the ones you find dont fit a certain wrestler. its not easy in 2013, i find the themes to be hella bland and generic. cesarios is cool, with the french and some other language rapping, but i dont find a rap song song suits him. thats another thing, most have vocals on them these days which im not too fond of, unlike back in the day where 95% were strictly instrumental.

not just because i like ziggler, but his theme for the first 35 seconds is motivating heading to the ring..kinda gets meh after that..

May 25, 2005
i dont like punks theme and i dont find it suits his character. sounds like something id listen to if i was speeding down a dirt road in a pick up truck, chewing on a hay stem.

but it comes back to the vocals...if it was strictly instrumental i wouldnt mind it. the singing brings a whole new aspect that i find waters down the impact it might have had when it hits.

damn im sorry if im going too deep into the music in the wrestling forum haha.

Feb 8, 2003
i dont like punks theme and i dont find it suits his character. sounds like something id listen to if i was speeding down a dirt road in a pick up truck, chewing on a hay stem.

but it comes back to the vocals...if it was strictly instrumental i wouldnt mind it. the singing brings a whole new aspect that i find waters down the impact it might have had when it hits.

damn im sorry if im going too deep into the music in the wrestling forum haha.
that song isnt really his theme either its a old ass song from early 90s by a washed up group called livin colours

Props: whiteboy137