Brock Lesnar Blasts Steve Austin For Walking Out on WWE Raw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
In a new interview conducted for IGN.com, to hype the upcoming WWE '12 video game, UFC star Brock Lesnar spoke on a number of wrestling related topics, and had the following to say about who he'd like to face if he ever returned to WWE:

"[Steve Austin] chicken-sh**ted out on me and walked away and didn't want to participate because he thought that I was getting something too fast too soon and he felt threatened by me. [There is also] a guy that's been on a winning streak for a long time that somebody needs to step up to the plate and finish the winning streak." You can read more by clicking on the above link.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/243420-brock-lesnar-blasts-steve-austin-for-walking-out-on-wwe-raw

Hmmmm, I smell a match between Brock and Taker or Brock and Stone Cold sometime in the future. Maybe Wrestlemania? Think how fucking awesome that card would already be.

Cena vs Rock
Brock vs Taker (or Stone Cold)
Punk vs ?

Brock isnt what he was worth to the UFC back before Wrestlemania, when Vince was trying to get him for one match. I think Dana would let Brock do it this time if the price was right. Especially if Brock loses to Overeem because then the hype will really be over for him as a Mixed Martial Artist.

May 6, 2009
More from mmamania.com

"I think I will. I think under the right circumstances I will. I think if Vince McMahon and I were able to sit down at the same dinner table and break some bread that we could come up with some kind of gameplan. At the end of the day, I'm an ultimate fighter. That's who I am and that's who I'll always be. I was an entertainer but at the end of the day, I'm still as real as it gets. I think a lot of things have to fall in the right places for something like that to happen."

Sep 17, 2008
Austin said if he was to wrestle another match it would be against Punk and only Punk. They were trying to get him for Survivor Series to be on the Team with Rock, Cena, CM Punk and whoever., and then to face Punk at WrestleMania That would be awesome if the card was:

Cena vs Rock
Brock vs Taker
Punk vs Stone Cold

Attitude Era vs PG Era?

Oct 3, 2006
I think Brock is just softening his stance, just cause he knows being in the UFC won't be enough to set him up for life, financially. Dude talked mad shit about Vinnie Mac and being a wrestler, now all of a sudden he giving out feelers to the WWE about working something out. I guarantee if dude was still champ in the UFC with a streak and shit he wouldn't even try to work out a match or something. Not that it really matters just sayin, cause I would be hella hyped if he would work out a match or something

May 2, 2009
Not for nothin, but he's clearly talking in character. It's not like Steve Austin was worried about getting beat up by Brock Lesnar, considering wrestling is fake and all...

(Though it's still a "sport" to some...)

Anyway, I think WWE wants Brock, more than Brock wants WWE.
lol, this fucking guy

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Austin said if he was to wrestle another match it would be against Punk and only Punk. They were trying to get him for Survivor Series to be on the Team with Rock, Cena, CM Punk and whoever., and then to face Punk at WrestleMania That would be awesome if the card was:

Cena vs Rock
Brock vs Taker
Punk vs Stone Cold

Attitude Era vs PG Era?
Why only Punk?