Brock Lesnar Back In WWE? LOL!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
couldnt hang with real fighrers so he went to where its fake SMH
I think Brock took a good deal. After all his intestine surgeries I don't think he can really take too many body shots anymore and the deal he got with WWE is 5 million for only 30-35 appearances (with few wrestling dates) over the course of the next year and the WWE is letting him be the first wrestler in history to wear sponsors on their ring gear.

5 mill + plus sponsorship money seems like a good idea for a dude who's health in declining.

May 6, 2009
Really? I don't know. Personally, I thought he's been pretty good on the mic especially considering its been years. I also thought the interview he did last week was excellent and a breath of fresh air.

May 24, 2002
Brock is not good at promos... never has been.... never will be.

He is good for the once in a while brief talkings on the mic and scripted backstage segments but thats about it.

May 6, 2009
Brock was col until he started talking at that contract signing he terrible on the mic he needs paul heyman to talk for him now i hope cena beats him sunday.
My girl missed the end of Raw so I watched it again tonight and yeah, it was kind of bad lol. But his backstage segments have been pretty good and that segment last week talking about piss running down Cena's leg was awesome.

Feb 8, 2003
My girl missed the end of Raw so I watched it again tonight and yeah, it was kind of bad lol. But his backstage segments have been pretty good and that segment last week talking about piss running down Cena's leg was awesome.

yeah thats what i based it off of that contract signing lol. he a fucking beats in the ring but he needs someone to talk for him asap. i got a feeling cena gonna be about to beat him then a run in happens probaly Albert Tensai and cost cena the match bc it looks like either cena gonna go on a losing streak or he gonna slowly turn neutral to his word life character

Apr 20, 2005
lol @ brock couldnt hang in the ufc. he's a former world champion. how long was he mma fighting for? 5 or 6 years? im sure there are fighters thats been doin it longer and never won the title

Feb 8, 2003
couldnt hang with real fighrers so he went to where its fake SMH
Thats bullshit bc he came there and won the world belt quik. He may have lost his last two matches but he still made a big ass impact and helped put ufc on the mainstream map bc alot of wrestling fans crossed over to see him. he couldnt go fully hard in ufc bc he has a digestive disease and kept getting sidelined. its easy for u to talk shit on the computer lets see u go win the wwe title, go to nfl for short bit then into the ufc hang with real fighters and win the belt.