IT BEGINS 2012 THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
i know most people have seen the videos but to those who havent here they are. Chances are its the undertaker again, which i really hope its not. The rumors are undertaker, jericho, even heard talk about it being Shane McMahon.

Feb 8, 2003
I think taker gonna comeback as the biker or a new dark look. Imo since he cut his hair off he should just ditch the deadman look that he been using 2004-wm27 and go back to the original vintage western mortician look with gloves or something new. .

Feb 8, 2003
My money is on Jericho.

It would be sweet if Taker won the RR and then beat Punk for he WWE belt at WM to reach 20-0.
I think Punk will lose the belt before mania. He not really much of shit as teh champ now he not bringing in ratings the last couple weeks as champ. Dolph needs to be champ. Im still going with Triple H or The Miz getting the title off punk if alberto doesnt soon..

Sep 17, 2008
Ohh shit. I thought the "It begins" videos were the Kane videos, and people were trying to say it was Jericho or Taker, when it was kane. LOL Its pretty lame if its Undertaker, when they only do these videos for Undertaker.

May 24, 2002
Word going around is the video was meant for Jericho but that doesn't seem like the case anymore.

Its more than likely going to be taker.

They are also very dark promos ....Destruction, end of the world..... not really something you would associate with jericho

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
One of the comments for the 2nd video was:

"in this promo we see shane.....then the ball rolls and we see shane and steph.."

That could make since, however, this definitely seems to be a Taker' build up, but I keep thinking about that comment.

Too dark for Jericho, definitely not Gillberg and I doubt it's anyone else but The Undertaker.

It would be cool if it was somebody totally unexpected like Brock or Batista.

Guesses:

1. The Undertaker
2. Sting
3. Brock Lesnar
4. Batista
5. Marty Jannetty