any hell in a cell streams?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
weak finish. They should of had Brock come out and make Ryback lose or somethin to that effect. Having that fag ref screw him was just gay. And I dont even see why they even have HIAC matches anymore if nobody gets thrown off or through it. To me, if neither of those 2 things happen a HIAC match is just pointless.

Glad to see Big Show win the belt tho. I was tired of Sheamus as champ.

Props: J-FUNKTION
May 24, 2002
LOL!

Don't blame the fans because you dicks put out a subpar show

- WWE officials were not happy at all with the crowd at last night's Hell In a Cell pay-per-view. The feeling was that the main event would have came off better on TV if the crowd would have been into it like officials expected.

Feb 8, 2003
I fell sleep on that garbage. Only thing i saw was orton fight alberto, big show walking out with the belt and ryback slamming cm punk on top of the cell. Lookz like wwe build ryback up for nothing if he didnt get the belt i understand tgey did a screw job to get him over but why better route wouldve been let him win belt tgen screw him out of it. Its pointless if they gonna do a rematch of punk vs ryback at the next ppv.

Feb 8, 2003
LOL!

Don't blame the fans because you dicks put out a subpar show

- WWE officials were not happy at all with the crowd at last night's Hell In a Cell pay-per-view. The feeling was that the main event would have came off better on TV if the crowd would have been into it like officials expected.
Lhow the fuk they gonna blame the crowd. Them people paid they hard earned money to attend that shit so they should be able to do and say wat they want. Without being edited or rejected. I can,put on a better match in wwe 13 then wat they putting out on they show.

Feb 23, 2003
^^they blame the fans for things like this before... I remember they got made cause fans booed the rock out the building when he fought hogan at wrestlemania 18 hogan was the heel but in that match they made hogan a face and rock the heel lol

Props: Darkshowdown