You wish you could move like this!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2005
That second video takes me back to '91-93! However, if anyone looking like those new school kids in the tight girl pants and spock haircuts, had come to HC gig back then, they'd get stomped by the skins or thugcore kids.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
nuttkase and his friends
Actually, we do the polka.

But seriously, I'm one of two white people out of my friends. It would be kind of weird to be dancing like that with a bunch of mexicans and black folks. Would be interesting though.

What the hell is going on in with that last video? Some peoples kids, I'll tell you.

Jan 28, 2005
that drive by hardcore dancing shit was hilarious. But in any case, I need to sound off...

new school "hard core" is trash to me. a bunch of metal chords with rediculous screaming in it. hard core died in 1989. I haven't been to any punk shows in a while... but I remember the days. nobody ever danced like that though, it's more contact than sitting in a 3 foot radius swinging your arms. I've seen motherfuckers get stomped unconcious.

FYI though- More than only white people dance like that... I've moshed with black guys, mexicans, asians... doesn't matter, kind of depends on the band you're going to see. The BEST pits Ive ever been in were:

Leftover Crack

and

The Casualties

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I think it's because they were all gymnasts and ballet dancers when they were younger and got hXc when they realized they were gonna get beat up every day going into high school.