What genre of music do u listen to the most besides hip hop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
My 2nd would be Jazz, it's the genre I hold in the highest regard, the genre I can't ever see myself getting burnt out on. Favorite to see live too. Still listen to hip hop more though, at this point in my life.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
umm I just put what I listen to in two categories

WPS & BPS

a lot more genres under the WPS umbrella tho

Apr 25, 2002
a lot of the responses are why i hate the open forum sometimes

it's like there's five drunk frat boys at a park

one starts jumping from foot to foot and tapping his head

the rest start laughing, someone yells out "awesome dude" the next "TOTALLY awesome" another "dude"

one of the other frat boys steps front and center and starts punching himself in the stomach until he pukes, he does this over and over again

the rest start laughing, someone yells out "awesome dude" the next "TOTALLY awesome" another "dude"

shall i keep goin?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

one of the other frat boys steps front and center and starts punching himself in the stomach until he pukes, he does this over and over again

shall i keep goin?
dude.

that was awesome!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

shall i keep goin?
TOTALLY awesome.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
in my defense, i truly find a big difference in rap and hip hop

i listen to more rap, rap being more gutter lyrics, and rollin bass, with deep dark sounds

whereas hip-hop is almost more upbeat, witty lyrics, with almost a twinge of funk in it

so yea, thats what it is...

i try to dabble in other genres, but honestly, i cant get into the groove of anything but rap, theres a few rock songs i enjoy, although i wouldnt be able to name half of them...theres a few pop songs i can sing along to, that i enjoy, but as with rock, i know half the names, and few of the artists

it is what it is i guess

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i feel that legman..

beyond rock, off top oldies and funk shit go through the speakers most definitely. tower of power, zapp, guns and roses than go back into some lynch or something