Want to hear something new and different

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
So I'm on the last track...

The main album I don't much care for, but it's far from a bad album. Just not my cup of tea. It's mostly the vocals that kill it for me. For example, Carpe Diem would be totally awesome with different vocals. I don't like the start and stop triplet formula of most of the songs (duh-duh-dun duh-duh-dun duh-duh-dun duh-duh-dun etc.); and that plus vocals is, in a nutshell, why I don't like metalcore.

The second part is fucking awesome though, especially the last three songs. And ESPECIALLY Pangaea. ABR is obviously a talented bunch, but like I said just not my thing. I'm keeping the album though...

Mar 9, 2003
I heard 8bit metal bands is that the same as Midi? It sounds like they just got lazy and just let Guitar Pro handle the music.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
So I'm on the last track...

The main album I don't much care for, but it's far from a bad album. Just not my cup of tea. It's mostly the vocals that kill it for me. For example, Carpe Diem would be totally awesome with different vocals. I don't like the start and stop triplet formula of most of the songs (duh-duh-dun duh-duh-dun duh-duh-dun duh-duh-dun etc.); and that plus vocals is, in a nutshell, why I don't like metalcore.

The second part is fucking awesome though, especially the last three songs. And ESPECIALLY Pangaea. ABR is obviously a talented bunch, but like I said just not my thing. I'm keeping the album though...
Yea this thread is about the bonus tracks. I was really surprised to hear them.