The Shows/Tours Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol. I was totally kidding Mark.

I honestly think you are one of the coolest people on this forum (mod or not). I'll cut back on the Winger and Crue (even though I like some of their stuff) jokes from here on out.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
tdwp, everytime i die, a day to remember, bring me the horizon, a lil bit of angels and airwaves when I was lost from my flock, set your goals, protest the hero (who kinda sucked by the way, I guess they hated being at the ernie ball stage), a lil bit of story of the year since a day to remember played at the same time, reel big fish, and sky eats airplane.

The best performance hands down was by everytime i die, i don't even like them, but it was good. Oh and TDWP had a nice performance also. The rest were alright, theme of the day was breakdowns, and the quote of the day was "There's more than one stage!?" by a corny newb talking about hot dog prices. I just wish mia played so that it would've been different from the SF date.

I'm having doubts about seeing kay kay today, I'm tired and my inner thighs have been burning from all that walking...i have to walk bow legged almost.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Yup, that was the first time i heard them too, one of the most unique performances I've seen so far, well, until today that is, just came back from the kay kay show, and easily, this was the best show yet! The sound was clear and brilliant, and everyone was there too, I THINK, there were 9 of them, i'm not sure how many there are usually.

Kirk always seems grouchy for some reason, while they were setting up, his wife was handing him a water bottle, and he wasn't paying attention, or was possibly ignoring her, well, she tossed the bottle on the ground like, "bitch take it."

All in all, the set list was good, they played my favorites, except for simon courage flees the coup. I saw ptm again, and this time they sounded reaalllly clear! Too bad I had to leave early.

I bought a 2 song vinyl with both diggin and passed out, and the live at the pretty parlor dvd. I'll upload those in that other thread.

Great night and an even greater weekend.

Hopefully most of this made sense.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Anybody wanna come hang out? lol

CHICAGO Riviera Theater
Q101 presents: Coheed & Cambria- Neverender

Oct 28 - The Second Stage Turbine Blade
Oct 29 - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
Oct 30 - From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness
Oct 31 - No World For Tomorrow

VIP tickets go on sale TOMORROW Tuesday, Aug 19 at 10am CST. via our fan club ticket outlet @ https://tixx1.artistarena.com/fournights there are only 250 of these VIP passes available and they will go quickly.

Total cost including all fees will be $124 per VIP ticket, which gets you:
Ticket to all 4 nights of Neverender
Acoustic performance on October 31st (only available to people who purchase 4-night tix)
Special VIP laminate
Early Entry to all nights
Meet and greet/signing with Coheed and Cambria

General onsale will be Saturday Aug 23 at 10am, with a special 4-night pack presale going on Friday at 10am, come back for more info.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Anybody wanna come hang out? lol

CHICAGO Riviera Theater
Q101 presents: Coheed & Cambria- Neverender

Oct 28 - The Second Stage Turbine Blade
Oct 29 - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
Oct 30 - From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness
Oct 31 - No World For Tomorrow

VIP tickets go on sale TOMORROW Tuesday, Aug 19 at 10am CST. via our fan club ticket outlet @ https://tixx1.artistarena.com/fournights there are only 250 of these VIP passes available and they will go quickly.

Total cost including all fees will be $124 per VIP ticket, which gets you:
Ticket to all 4 nights of Neverender
Acoustic performance on October 31st (only available to people who purchase 4-night tix)
Special VIP laminate
Early Entry to all nights
Meet and greet/signing with Coheed and Cambria

General onsale will be Saturday Aug 23 at 10am, with a special 4-night pack presale going on Friday at 10am, come back for more info.
$124 for all four shows, a private acoustic show and all the other stuff is actually a really good deal.

I take it you are going RJ?

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I'm doing regular 4 day which'll be around $100 and getting a hookup on the VIP laminates, I think.
I wasn't planning on going to the 4th day but I figure it'll be pretty fun being on halloween.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
PSYOPUS w/:
FUCK THE FACTS, WAR FROM A HARLOTS MOUTH, and SUCCESS WILL WRITE APOCALYPSE ACROSS THE SKY

8/25 - Colorado Springs, CO @ Black Sheep
8/27 - Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
8/28 - Portland, OR @ Satyricon
8/29 - Bakersfield, CA @ The Dome
8/31 - San Marcos, CA @ The Jumping Turtle
9/1 - Pheonix, AZ @ Modified Arts
9/2 - Farmington, NM @ Gators
9/4 - Amarillo, TX @ The War Legion Underground
9/5 - Victoria, TX @ Sun Valley Ranch
9/6 - Austin, TX @ Red 7
9/7 - Houston, TX @ Java Jazz
9/8 - Metarie, LA @ High Ground Venue
9/9 - Tallahassee, FL @ The Beta Bar
9/10 - Winter Park, FL @ The Haven
9/11 - Tampa, FL @ Brass Mug
9/12 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade
9/13 - Virginia Beach, VA @ Peppermint Beach Club
9/14 - Fredericksburg, VA @ The Refuge
9/15 - Doylestown, PA @ Siren Records

For anyone that's in the Seattle area, I'm going to be rolling to the show next Wednesday. Hit me up if you're trying to go and meet up.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I just got back from seeing Baroness and Genghis Tron... and it was pretty fucking awesome ............. i was suprised at how well Tron pulled their set off.....I really gotta get out more: I don't know how I missed that Torche / Nachtmystium / Borius show a couple months back