The Shows/Tours Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I've seen alot of great shows this year but the best hands were Isis a couple of months ago and Mono last night.
Maserati opened for Mono and although I heared an album of theirs in the past, I never spent much time with them. They are pretty killer on stage...I bought a couple albums during the show...and listening to them at home, it's apparent that live is where their sound excells.
I've always had mixed feelings about Mono....I'm into the whole post rock thing but they always had too many mellow parts...but fuck, when they step on it a bit, they sound incredible. I brought along a friend who only listens to hip hop and he had a great time.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
so Deicide is playin here tomorrow with Jungle Rot. it's $25 bucks to get in. I was never a big Deicide fan to begin with. Think it'll be worth this once in a life time show?

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
I'd pay that.. Guess it depends on where you're located and the amount of good shows you get, Cause I doubt I'd ever get to see Deicide unless I was making a pretty good drive..

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
saw Black Cobra and Stinking Lizaveta last night, If you have a chance to see either of these groups do yourself a favor and GO!

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
That's simply amazing I love this band I might try to go. I really would like to, thanks for the heads up. The truth is I still haven't stopped listening to santanic satanist; I play it several times through everyday.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
Finally got to see Mastodon this past Wed and they were better than I could of ever imagined. They played Crack the Skye in it's entirety then mixed stuff from every album, ended with March of the Fire Ants off Remissions... Bad fuckin' ass!

Actually got to see them a few hours before the show and say what's up, they were walking around Dealey Plaza checking out the grassy knoll.. Good times