Scene Metal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Well if you wanna see Slayer And Anthrax in Reno with Death Angel ( thats what im doing ) instead of spending shit tons of money ( they raised the ticket prices ) and for the other three on day 2 im sure SS Parkway Drive N Whitechapel will come back thru down at a cheaper cost too you, i just dont feel like the price of ticket is worth it, but i do wanna see Disturbed ( never seen them live before ) but i can wait till they go back on tour and hit somewhere else, compare last years bands to this year plus the ticket increase= not worth it to me this year so im skipping it, did i also mention im going to ozzfest meets knotfest lol such a better lineup and cheaper

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
I was gonna hit you up about this. How come main stage is cool one day and second stage is great the other day. Lol. I only want to see anthrax, slayer, tool and maybe even primus I guess. And the second day I want to see white chapel, suicide silence and parkway drive. Fuck bitch ass Chevelle lol.
Slayer, Anthrax, and Death Angel

Reno Events Center, Reno, NV, US Sunday 23 October

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
So im in need of some new bands to check out, im trying to get into some new Death Metal / hardcore bands.. kinda sick of the singing metalcore shit as of late, and i know a few of you listen to some good music