REGGAE / DANCEHALL APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
My close musical girl-friend shouldve dedicated this thread a long time ago...... She soooooo missin out on the 91siccness but shes reel busy wit school & hardly on the net & ya gotta beat her to it!!! Damn u siccness rastaheads!!! When she graduates or before that; I need to drag her to this loyal site asap & insist she stays fuckin wit us permenently!!!

Sep 25, 2005
Tssss Haaa,

I visited Ras Tafari's (Haile Selassie) house and bedroom when I visited Ethiopia last year. Trippy shit breh.

Dec 25, 2003
Tssss Haaa,

I visited Ras Tafari's (Haile Selassie) house and bedroom when I visited Ethiopia last year. Trippy shit breh.
Got flicks u took while out there??? Can u post em up under a seperate thread cuz thatll be great!! Ethiopia is one part of the realm that is way ahead of its time & I grew up knowin about the nation... Phethoras of diversity both vast & remote...... The Abyssianian highlands are by far my most fav region of all... It feels like youre on top of the world when u get to climb up there next to Kiliminjaro, Mt. Kenya, & of course O' Doinyo Lengai & finally the Drakkensburgs way to the down south lol!!