Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
B-Buzz said:
Thanks Odracir, that's the album I don't have from them, and the forum with the other 2 is still down. If it's not up tomorrow I'll personally upload them.

The Knife- Deep Cuts http://rapidshare.com/files/23152087/TK-DC.rar
Password= Wickedfriends
Lemme know if it doesn't work cuz I just jacked it.

thanks it works perfectly ....i thought several songs from the album were good but some were not so good

Jan 14, 2006
^^^yeah when you dont like this type of muic its very hard for it to grow on you but i know that the main singer's voice will grow on me

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I'm gonna try to get new stuff up in here as much as I can, but I'm running out of bands I haven't posted yet and it doesn't seem like anyone would like any reposts lol. One of my sites finally came back up so I got a few goodies.

Here's 3 new Interpol songs recorded live.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G82QSJVU
Pioneer
Mammoth
Heinreich Maneuver

(Albums) Biffy Clyro- Infinity Land
Biffy Clyro- The Vertigo of Bliss

And a song for today, The Receiving End of Sirens- Broadcast Quality. For fans of post hardcore, 3 guitars and 3 vocalists lol. From the demos they've posted I doubt Mi Fa Mi will be as good as Between The Heart & Synapse, especially with Casey being gone, but they still put on a great live show and will probably surprise a lot of people.
Broadcast Quality

And here's an accoustic song of theirs done by Casey Crescenzo (Former member, now in The Dear Hunter) off his first demo release.
The War of All Against All

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Updates

Alkaline Trio- My Little Needle. For fans of punk, pop-punk. Goddamnit is one of my favorite albums ever. It's so raw, sounds like they recorded it in a garbage can in Chicago.
My Little Needle

Next is Bad4Good- Felony. All the joking about Dance Gavin Dance aside, this is really Budnick's band from the early 90s. Took me a month to find this album for nostalgia, but to be honest it's not half bad. This song's just fucking hillarious cuz it's Budnick (The oldest kid int he group at 16 at the time) swearing. Other songs are more serious.
Felony

Fear Before the March Of Flames- Ten Seconds In Los Angeles. For fans of post hardcore. I really need to see them live, heard it's a hell of a show.
10 Seconds in LA

And finally here's 4 tracks from Jeer At Rome, Anthony Green's old screamo/post hardcore band.
A Muscle In A Cavity
The Simple Needing of Seed & Smoke
Authenticity
And the Sky Falls Down Against Your Back

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
B-Buzz said:
Fear Before the March Of Flames- Ten Seconds In Los Angeles. For fans of post hardcore. I really need to see them live, heard it's a hell of a show.
10 Seconds in LA
FBTMOF is fucking awesome live. They put on a great show when I saw them with BTBAM and Norma Jean. That concert kicked ass on so many levels.

lol The REAL Budnick had a band? That's fucking hilarious. I'll check out the song for shit and giggles.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
haha ya.
wiki
Bad4Good was a heavy metal band formed in 1991 by guitarist Steve Vai. The band was comprised of a quartet of talented teenagers, the oldest of whom was 16. The group was lead by guitarist Thomas McRocklin, bassist Zack Young, drummer Brooks Wackerman, and singer Danny Cooksey. McRocklin had previously appeared in one of Vai's videos ("The Audience Is Listening"), Cooksey had a career as an actor, and Wackerman is the youngest brother of longtime Frank Zappa drummer Chad Wackerman.
Under Vai's guidance, the band released one album in 1992 called Refugee. Despite critical praise, the album was a commercial flop, and the band disbanded shortly after.
The drummer went on to be in Suicidal Tendencies and is in Bad Religion now.

Couple songs update.
Head Automatica- At the Speed of A Yellow Bullet. For fans of power pop/rock. Daryl Calumbo's (Glassjaw) semi-perminant side project.
At the Speed of A Yellow Bullet
Brand new 3 song, These Iron Bones. Just released yesterday as an iTunes exclusive, this song is badass. New album out in June/July entitled The End Is Begun. I'm gonna try to see them with Porcupine Tree a week from today.
These Iron Bones
Funeral For A Friend- All Hands On Deck pt. 1: Raise the Sail. New album just leaked, I'm not really much of a fan of it yet. Hasn't been one scream yet, but a lot of the vocals are really good. For fans of post hardcore-lite lol.
All Hands On Deck pt.1

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I always thought Brand New wasn't very good live, especially lately, but this is from one of the best live recordings I've ever heard. So I'll throw up a few songs.
Jeese Lacey Live & Acoustic.
For fans of Brand New, this is from some Bachelor Party in 2004 where Jesse played a bunch of Brand New songs and covers acoustic. Wish there coulda been stuff from Devil & God but it wasn't written yet lol.
Jude Law & A Semester Abroad
Car (Built To Spill cover)
Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
lol at Jesse not knowing how to play the intro

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Ya I've been hearing nonstop bitching about their shows lately. How unenthusiastic they act on stage and Jesse singing everything in odd, out of tune yells.

Some 3 albums:
Paint By Number
Half Life (Best live album ever)
Summercamp Nightmare
Wake Pig rerelease Start with this one if you liked Iron Bones, this is when they started more the prog metalish sound.

I'm like 90% sure Im going to see them thursday with Porcupine Tree. I can't wait, I heard they've been annihilating every show on the tour so far.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
B-Buzz said:
Ya I've been hearing nonstop bitching about their shows lately. How unenthusiastic they act on stage and Jesse singing everything in odd, out of tune yells.
Well it must have started sometime after their Seattle show because they were all over the place on stage and Jesse sounded great. Plus they played a mix of songs from their first two albums the first hour, and then played The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me from start to finish in the second hour. All together their set was a little over 2 hours. Maybe they just really like Seattle lol.

Thanks for the 3 albums by the way. What else do they have because I'm having a hell of a time finding their stuff on SLSK because EVERYTHING with a 3 in it pops up when you search lol. The Wake the Pig one isn't working anymore too by the way.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
B-Buzz said:

Some 3 albums:
Paint By Number
Half Life (Best live album ever)
Summercamp Nightmare
Wake Pig rerelease Start with this one if you liked Iron Bones, this is when they started more the prog metalish sound.

I'm like 90% sure Im going to see them thursday with Porcupine Tree. I can't wait, I heard they've been annihilating every show on the tour so far.
get wake pig...awesome album

Jan 14, 2006
Nuttkase said:
Thanks for the 3 albums by the way. What else do they have because I'm having a hell of a time finding their stuff on SLSK because EVERYTHING with a 3 in it pops up when you search lol. The Wake the Pig one isn't working anymore too by the way.
lol yeah thats what happened to me and the Wake Pig doesnt work anymore but i found another link if you need re-ups just tell me ill post them

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Sorry lol, my bff internet homegirl gave me the links for the albums. She's the one getting me on the guestlist for the show on thursday because their bass player is obsessed with her.
Listen to Half Life if you can, shit it so fucking good. I'll upload Joey Eppard's (lead singer) solo album in here if I haven't yet.
lol I just read a review from a show the other night where Joey once again broke all of his guitar strings on the closer (Amaze Disgrace) and the drummer was lying on the ground with roadies holding the drums above him so he could still play.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Okay, so seeing RJ is either lagging or out of ideas I'll up a song but the band Denali. I made a thread about them a few days back but it got no love lol.

Here is my favorite song by them but all their stuff is really fucking good. The lead singer (Maura Davis) is now in two bands, Ambulette and Glos, which are both great as well. But out of the three I like Denali the best. She has such a amazing voice....plus she is pretty fucking cute.

Denali - Gunner