Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
New White Stripes single.
Icky Thump

Tera Melos- Melody 6. Sweet instrumental band from Sacramento, for fans of 65daysofstatic and The Fall of Troy.
Melody 6

And last is Silverstein- Call it Karma. For fans of post hardcore, emoXcore. Almost a guilty pleasure of mine because how bad of a rep they've gotten lol. New album this summer.
Call It Karma

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I like to call Man Man drunken pirate lounge music. They are one of the best bands to see live out right now. They started working on a new album in February so hopefully it should be done and out within the next few months.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
B-Buzz said:
today is Biffy Clyro- The Kids From Kibble & The Fist of Light. Band from Scotland, for fans of The Fall of Troy + Minus the Bear. They can actually go from sounding like one to the other in a couple of notes. Listen and you'll see what I mean.
The Kids From Kibble & The Fist of Light

I demand full album(s) or whatever songs you have. The vocals/lyrics are meh (on this song atleast) but the music is very fucking good. I'm sure the guys voice will grow on me.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Etc. is down right now and it's where I got 2 albums, I'll post them when it's back up.

Today is Kiss Kiss- Sixth Sense. For some reason I never wanted to check them out, the name just bugs me lol, but they're really really good. It's like Cursive (Complete with the cello) with Ben Folds singing.
Sixth Sense

Jan 14, 2006
B-Buzz said:
Ya for real, I think when I rip the album the day it comes out Im just gonna leave off Cut Down... and pretend it never existed lol.
well i already have had the album for a while and just got the actual CD today so as soon as mediafire finishes upping it ill put the link up

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Thanks Odracir, we had it for like a week or so but their record label was going after people upping it so we kept it to the pm's. Seeing it's out now though good that others can grab it.

I got my actual copy last night. Shit rocks.

Jan 14, 2006
B-Buzz said:
Anyways, today is The Knife- Is It Medicine? For fans of electronic/pop. They're a brother & sister group from Sweden, no one has actually seen their faces though. The album this is off of, Deep Cuts, is catchy as fuck. So if you like this you'll like the rest of the album.
Is It Medicine?
uh..id like to listen to this it sounds good so if its possible can you re-up?

thanks

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Thanks Odracir, that's the album I don't have from them, and the forum with the other 2 is still down. If it's not up tomorrow I'll personally upload them.

The Knife- Deep Cuts http://rapidshare.com/files/23152087/TK-DC.rar
Password= Wickedfriends
Lemme know if it doesn't work cuz I just jacked it.

Today is Jimmy Eat World- Bleed American. For fans of indie/ good rock. This is the song that got me into them when I was still pretty skeptical, and all of their albums are actually pretty damn good.
Bleed American