Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
What'd you think?

Might as well run with the theme, today is Olympia- Bastogne. They recently headlined a tour with Dance Gavin Dance opening for them. Not really post hardcore, but I've never known what to call bands like these besides "Blue collar rock" which I think I made up myself. For fans of bands based on Jimmy Eat World, who I'll probably have on here tomorrow since I just realized I've never put any of their songs on here for some dumb reason.

Bastogne

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
No one looks at this thread besides my NIGGA Nuttkase, so fuck it. This is a song by the band 3, whos lead singer is Joey Eppard AKA the first guy I uploaded in this thread. The song is called Alien Angel and if you like go download all their albums starting with Wake Pig.
Alien Angel

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ummmm can you post up a full album by 3 RJ? I can't find their shit on SLSK because anything with fucking 3 in it comes up.

Thanks.

Oh yeah, and a few other people check the thread I'm sure. I'm just the only one that replies...damn leechers!!! lol jk.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
hahaha ya Im getting to my last legs, we could split it and take every other day if you want ;)

I'll let you in on a little secret
[HIDE]http://www.iscariotmoon.com/neesh/myonlywishthisyear/list.htm
That's a friend on mine's list, she uploaded everything herself so it's all clean[/HIDE]

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
might as well get todays up...
Oh and Dance Gavin Dance leaked last night, if you're still not into them you're not gonna like it cuz it's the same old shit, but I fucking love it haha. So glad I got something to hold me over till Manipulator is out. And The Dear Hunter got pushed back to May 22nd, problem with the mastering. But my buddy in HHH heard 2 songs and said it's going to be one of the best albums ever made. One was 10 minutes long and the other had a full string section with Casey singing in spanish hahaha.

Anyways, today is The Knife- Is It Medicine? For fans of electronic/pop. They're a brother & sister group from Sweden, no one has actually seen their faces though. The album this is off of, Deep Cuts, is catchy as fuck. So if you like this you'll like the rest of the album.
Is It Medicine?

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Double update.
First is Under A Falling Sky- To Whom This Heart Concerns. For fans of emocore, sounds like Amber Pacific mixed with Silverstein.
To Whom This Heart Concerns

Next is Moneen- Don't Ever Tell Locke What He Can't Do. For fans of post hardcore. Not only do they have some of the longest song titles ever, but they had one of the best albums of last year: The Red Tree.
Don't Ever Tell Locke What He Can't Do

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Good shit RJ.

Dance Gavin Dance is still meh to me. I don't know, for some odd reason they remind me of a poor mans Alexisonfire.

I'm not into electronic muisc much minus Ambient stuff but that song by The Knife was pretty cool.

Already heard the Moneen song (great album) and that Under the Falling Sky song was alright.

Thanks.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Most of the links are dead, if you want anything just me know, not a big deal for me to re-up anything.

@nuttkase, only thing I've got to link besides that band's myspace is that compilation. I'll post it if you want.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
ap.net compilation
I think when it shows up in your player the artist is the person's screename and their actual band name shows up with the song title.

Damn, MediaFire's way better hahah.

Today is Colour Revolt- Change Your Face Or Change Your Name. For fans of indie, they're like a poor man's Modest Mouse. Not so much in this song, but you can hear it in the other songs on their self titled EP.
Change Your Face Or Change Your Name

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
If no one's listened to them before, this'll be new to you. Today is The Fall of Troy- Semi-Fiction. From their album Manipulator which comes out May 1st and still hasn't fucking leaked yet. I love this song so much.

Semi-Fiction

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Ya for real, I think when I rip the album the day it comes out Im just gonna leave off Cut Down... and pretend it never existed lol.

Here's todays, Small Leaks Sink Ships- The Flood. Just got this album earlier tonight and I like it a lot. Kinda reminds me of a lot of bands, namely Wax On Radio, Cursive and some other stuff. Good indie shit.

The Flood