Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
FUCK!!! I met Ben Verellen tonight. Of course I was wearing a Verellen Amplifier t-shirt so he saw me got excited and said he loved that I was wearing the shirt. I was caught off guard, panicked and told him I loved him then walked off. I tried to make up for later in the night, but instead I insulted him and acted like a even bigger idiot. Worst part is I was stone sober, I have no excuse. Meh, he was still super nice and told me he was really glad to meet me.

Those god damn Verellen brothers, have me all star struck and acting like a retard even though they're both just regular guys that hardly anybody outside of the Seattle music scene people have even heard of.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with anything, just had to vent somewhere.
Found this while checking to see if I posted this song before lol.

How To Dress Well - Ready For The World (Twin Sister Remix)

Mar 9, 2003

01 - Take A Bow
02 - Where We Trip The Light
03 - Already Know That It's Nice
04 - Darling Girls
05 - Hoop Of Love
06 - Lady Is Sleek And So Petite
07 - 2 New Thoughts About U
08 - The One That You're With
09 - Calm Down
10 - Make Time For The Boy
11 - She Can Boss Me Around
12 - Loving Now

The eclectic San Francisco indie duo Dominant Legs features vocalist/guitarist Ryan Lynch and keyboardist/vocalist Hannah Hunt. Lynch, also the guitarist for Girls, began writing songs when he was fired from his job as an office assistant. He met Hunt through mutual friends, and the pair started playing together after she returned from her architecture studies in New York. They crafted a sound spanning cheery synth pop, folk, and electro-acoustic reveries, evoking artists such as Neon Indian at one moment and Arthur Russell the next. After signing to Lefse Records, Dominant Legs released their debut EP, Young at Love and Life, in August 2010.

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/42897760/file.html

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
laurel halo is one of the few artists still recording to cassette tape. i dont think her music is the best but its interesting and she is consistent with her output.

hella props for the golden filter oro

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Ford & Lopatin - Channel Pressure Remixes (2011)

01 Emergency Room (Gavin Russom Remix)
02 Joey Rogers (A JD Twitch Optimo Mix)
03 Too Much MIDI (Please Forgive Me) (Alan Braxe Remix)
04 Emergency Room Dub (Produced by The Bug)
05 The Voices (Brassica Remix)
06 Too Much MIDI (Please Forgive Me) (Alan Braxe Bonus Remix)
07 I Surrender (Peaking Lights Bass Ship Remix)
08 World of Regret (Legowelt Remix)

Download

After the studio-crafted, cyber-pop super-collage that was their debut album Channel Pressure, Ford & Lopatin step back, allowing an awesome array of talent to take over re-editing duties. The result is Channel Pressure Remixes, a collection of dancefloor-optimised reinterpretations of standout tracks from the LP.

Not Not Fun Records prodigies Peaking Lights plunge ‘I Surrender’ into ever-deepening dancehall psychedelia while The Netherlands’ renowned hardware-jammer Legowelt reconstructs ‘World of Regret’ into thumping, acid-driven Motorik.Brassica takes ‘The Voices’ on a space-jazz eDrum spazz odyssey, as Optimo’s JD Twitch strips ‘Joey Rogers’ down to a sleazy, gravity-defying bump ‘n’ grind.

‘Emergency Room’ gets the treatment twice, first a pulsating, synthetic re-channeling from DFA’s Gavin Russom, before The Bug drenches it in spring reverb, crackling delay and mournful horns on his memory-blurring dub version. Meanwhile, Parisian house legend Alan Braxe couldn’t help but remix ‘Too Much MIDI (Please Forgive Me)’ twice himself – once as French filter-

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Oneohtrix Point Never - Replica (2011)

01. Andro
02. Sleep Dealer
03. Power of Persuasion
04. Remember
05. Replica
06. Nassau
07. Submersible
08. Up
09. Child Soldier
10. Explain

Download

Daniel Lopatin will release his next album as Oneohtrix Point Never this November on Software, a sub-label of Mexican Summer that he curates with Joel Ford.

Entitled Replica, the album comes a year after Returnal, Lopatin's latest in a string of solo efforts since 2007, many of which were released on cassette or CD-R via underground labels like Arbor and No Fun Productions. Noisy one minute and droning the next, that record made Oneohtrix Point Never a leading name in avant-garde electronic music, with glowing reviews on Pitchfork and here on RA.

According to a press release, Replica is a "song cycle based around lo-fi audio procured from television advertisement compilations." Lopatin says it "has as much to do with environmental, broadcasted, and club sounds as it does with more direct musical influences." Unlike Returnal, which was recorded entirely on the American artist's personal computer, Replica was mastered and mixed at Mexican Summer's studio in Brooklyn.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^ yeah I'm waiting for something better, only thing out is a webrip.

Brian Wilson- In the Key of Disney
beach boys not giants leak

1. You’ve Got a Friend in Me (Toy Story)
2. The Bare Necessities (The Jungle Book)
3. Baby Mine (Dumbo)
4. Kiss the Girl (The Little Mermaid)
5. Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
6. Can You Feel the Love Tonight? (The Lion King)
7. We Belong Together (Toy Story 3)
8. I Just Can’t Wait to Be King (The Lion King)
9. Stay Awake (Marry Poppins)
10. Heigh-Ho (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
11. When You Wish Upon a Star (Pinocchio)

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Surfer Blood- Tarot Classics (Special Edition)
320kb

01. I'm Not Ready
02. Miranda
03. Voyager Reprise
04. Drinking Problem
05. Voyager Reprise (Another Summer of Love Remix)
06. Drinking Problem (Speculator Remix)
07. I'm Not Ready (Not Ready Yet Alpaca Remix)
08. Miranda (SVIIB Exhalation Remix)
09. I'm Not Ready (Sune Rose Wagner Alternate Mix)
10. Miranda (Sune Rose Wagner Alternate Mix)
11. Voyager Reprise (Sune Rose Wagner Alternate Mix)

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Ducktails - Memory Lane EP (2011)

Download

Earlier this year when Matt Mondanile (aka Ducktails) announced his Kickstarter project to fund his Killin the Vibe 12″ release, he offered those who pledged $30 or more a limited cassette featuring unreleased Ducktails songs. That cassette leaked over the weekend, and can now be streamed below. It features several typically lo fi songs from Ducktails, ripe with pitch shifts, hiss and all the other things that make tapes so great.