Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Kinda breaking the rules tonight. but I've been listening to them all night.
I'm gonna do a lot of stuff. Gatsbys related.
Gatsbys American Dream is one of my favorite bands ever, they walk the line between being pop punk/power pop/ and progressive indie. I'll never get tired of Nic's voice so here we go.
Gatsbys-
The Guilt Engine
Me & Ed Loyce
Recondition, Reprogram, Reactivate

And Nic's new side project, RedRedBlue. Best power pop shit I've ever heard.
Our Love
I Hope You Do
Wanna Go For A Ride

And I heard the new live Kay Kay & His Weathered Underground album (kirk, the bass players' side project) leaked on Oink, so if any of you can get that for me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
B-Buzz said:
Get The Artist In the Ambulance and The Illusion of Safety first. They were a lot more heavier on their earlier albums.

I liked both of those albums a lot. OMOP reminds me of Damiera.
illusion of safety is dope

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
The Forecast- These Lights
For fans of blue collar rock, male+female duel singing. In the same vein as Hot Rod Circuit. One of my favorite bands, they're on tour now with Hot Rod Circuit and Limbeck.
The triple vocals at the end still give me goosebumps lol.
These Lights

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Fucking modem shit out yesterday so here's 2. And I'm in an 80s mood :D

Q Lazzarus- Goodbye Horses
Most of you will recognize this song from the mangina Buffalo Bill scene of Silence of the Labms, but this is still my favorite 80s song. For fans of new wave.
Goodbye Horses

Talking Heads- This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)
My second favorite 80s song, my friend wants me to sing it at his wedding haha. For fans of progressive new wave.
This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Nice! Even though those demo's were pretty crappy quality and short, the actual music was really good.

Any chance you could up the whole RedRedBlue album too? I liked that stuff in a feel good happy kind of way.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
those are all the Redredblue songs that are out right now lol. I think Nics just fucking around with it for right now... Think you could do some torrent searches for the Kay Kay & His Weathered Underground live at the pretty parlor for me? I cant find it anywhere

Mar 18, 2003
^I believe that is only true for rare stuff. With high speed you can dl an entire album from torrent sites in a couple of minutes. Compare that to the average speed of slsk downloads which is usually less than 20k. I use slsk all the time and I like it, but as far as effiency, torrents are better.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
!!! is so fun to see live. I've seen them twice now and they put on a great show both times.

You hear their new one they just released earlier this month RJ? It's pretty fucking good but I'm still soaking it up.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I forgot how much it sucks to have the flu lol. Double update.
First is Coheed & Cambria- Everything Evil (Live at La Zona Rosa). This ended up coming out with the Good Apollo package at Best Buy, but it used to be the best bootleg ever recorded. If you've never seen them live, back when Josh and Mic were in the band, they used to do jams in the middle of the song for up to 10 minutes. I'm sure Claudio did the sniper move somewhere in it too lol.
Everything Evil Live @ La Zona Rosa

Next is Polaris- Ashamed of the Story I Told. You might remember them from The Adventures of Pete & Pete, this is from the show's soundtrack. Lol I can still recall every scene that was happening while each song was playing.
Ashamed of the Story I Told