Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Roy is fucking awesome! Not new or anything but definitely worth checking out. I'm kind of unsure how to describe them, maybe kind of folky I guess you could say. Definitely mellow compared to the other bands the members played in.

members:

Dave Verellen - Drums (Botch, Narrows)
Ben Verellen - Guitar/Vocals (Harkonen, Helms Alee)
Brian Cook - Bass (Botch, These Arms Are Snakes, Russian Circles)
Mike Cooper - Guitar (?....)
Roy is a great band. Did you just now get around to checking them out because you were so bitter about Botch breaking up all those years? ahahaha jk but I remember that's the reason you didn't check for MtB for a long time.

If I remember right Mike Cooper was a touring guitarist with Black Cross for awhile. You should check them out too, they are dope but on hiatus because Evan is started Breather Resist which is now better known as the fucking badass band Young Widows.

I'm no help on the EPs I've looked for them for awhile too. I think they are only on Itunes.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Roy is a great band. Did you just now get around to checking them out because you were so bitter about Botch breaking up all those years? ahahaha jk but I remember that's the reason you didn't check for MtB for a long time.
That's a large part, plus I think I saw somewhere they were described as "folk country" which country they are definitely not, but yeah I had a hard time accepting that Dave and Brian could go from the GOAT to "folk country". I still have a hard time truly liking/accepting any band that has Botch members in it.

sidenote: Last week at that Verellen Amplifier show I bought a Narrows shirt from Dave, I was fucking shaking and super nervous. It was probably also due to the fact that the last time we met back in Jan at El Corazon. I got blacked out and I'm almost positive I acted like a retard, to him and Brian. I'm kind of glad I don't remember that night. I aint lying when I say I'm gonna need therapy later in life for missing that Botch show that I had a ticket to. I would give up a testicle for them to reunite just for one more show.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
I'm really enjoying it. I like the emotion behind a lot of the vocals and the switch from melodic vocals to a growl over dreamy new wave type of instrumentals. pretty good album.

May 9, 2002
Surprised no one posted this:

Envy - Recitation

01. Guidance (3:21)
02. Last Hours Of Eternity (7:04)
03. Rain Couds Running In A Holy Night (8:32)
04. Pierces Of The Moon I Weaved (4:48)
05. Lights And Solitude (7:14)
06. Dreams Coming To An End (4:03)
07. Incomplete (1:24)
08. Worn Heels And The Hands We Hold (5:44)
09. A Hint And The Incapacity (6:43)
10. A Breath Clad In Happiness (6:25)
11. 0 and 1 (7:32)
12. Your Hand (3:03)

http://download20.mediafire.com/3s7vd4bpz6pg/iez94iyd43b/Envy+-+Recitation+2010.rar

May 9, 2002
Blonde Redhead - Penny Sparkle (2010) 320kbs

01 Here Sometimes
02 Not Getting There
03 Will There Be Stars
04 My Plants Are Dead
05 Love or Prison
06 Oslo
07 Penny Sparkle
08 Everything is Wrong
09 Black Guitar
10 Spain

http://hotfile.com/dl/62898200/91f9983/BRPS.rar.html
I finally got around to listen to this. You would never know this is the same band that dropped Melody of Certain Damaged Lemons 10 years ago. The have nearly completely morphed into something completely different.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Seattle ROCK

The Keeper - 20 Sided Die

1.) Zombie
2.) Tonight We Ride
3.) Sharpen the Axes
4.) Castles
5.) Devour

http://www.mediafire.com/?ajjcqr2ubdndd76

The Keeper fucking kicks ass. Easily one of the most entertaining sets I've had the privilege of catching live (watch the 3 of 3 vid I put up and you'll see why). They only came out with this one EP (well and some really shitty quality demos) and their final show is this Friday so this is all the world will get to see from this awesome band.

EDIT: Sharpen the Axes gets stuck in my head almost every damn day.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Camby I got...

Arch Enemy- Symphony of Destruction (Megadeath)
ABR- Carol of the Bells (Xmas song)
Austrian Death Machine- Terminator 2 Theme & Jingle Bells
A7X- Walk (Pantera) & Flash of the Blade (Maiden)
Darkest Hour- Nazi Punks Fuck Off (Dead Kennedys)
The Devil Wears Prada- Still Fly (Big Tymers)
Ice Nine Kills- Cryin (Aerosmith)
In Fear & Faith- Gangsta's Paradise (Coolio)
Killswitch Engage- Holy Diver (Dio)
Opeth- Would? (Alice In Chains)

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Camby I got...

Arch Enemy- Symphony of Destruction (Megadeath)
ABR- Carol of the Bells (Xmas song)
Austrian Death Machine- Terminator 2 Theme & Jingle Bells
A7X- Walk (Pantera) & Flash of the Blade (Maiden)
Darkest Hour- Nazi Punks Fuck Off (Dead Kennedys)
The Devil Wears Prada- Still Fly (Big Tymers)
Ice Nine Kills- Cryin (Aerosmith)
In Fear & Faith- Gangsta's Paradise (Coolio)
Killswitch Engage- Holy Diver (Dio)
Opeth- Would? (Alice In Chains)
Can you throw them all in a rar and upload them?

I have a few of them. ...but not sure where they're all at lol