Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol I remember seeing the Set your goals video for Mutiny on surs awhile ago and thinking they were having too much fun for a punk band.

Junius is dope, you made a thread about them awhile ago Cory.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So I actually upped this four song EP myself because I think everyone should check it out. The band is called Bridge and Tunnel from New York. This EP is so fucking good, indie rock type stuff, guy and girl vocals.

Bridge and Tunnel - Self Titled 7''

http://rapidshare.com/files/85369037/Bridge_and_Tunnel_-_Self_Titled_7__.rar.html

If you don't want to take my word on it you can listen to the whole EP on their myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/bridgeandtunnelmusic

All four songs are great but "Circle To Shreds" and "In Case of Emergency" are constantly on repeat on my Zune.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Hey that wasn't that bad, i like the sound of it. In case of emergency was my fav on it, i mean i'll check it out better tomorrow on the road.

Junius was good too. As for the 4 pop punk bands, i only reallly liked the first and third bands; the forth one was a typo btw.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Ya, especially on Location. I guess it's the guitars and the yelling at parts. I always have to compare everything to something else and that's all I had lol. The old Forecast EPs too, especially on In Case of Emergency.

Speaking of the forecast, I've looked and asked around everywhere and could never find anything so maybe someone on here can help. I've had a snippet of this song for a couple years and could never find the full song. I don't even know if there is a full song, but this sounds like a snippet lol. Anyways, here.
The Forecast- Red Sand

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm not big on the whole thrash or cross over thrash scene, but I always liked Municipal Waste for one reason or another. I don't know I just find their music entertaining.

Don't know if many will dig this but fuck it, I jacked the link anyways lol.

Municipal Waste - The Art of Partying

www.megaupload.com/?d=ba1ddpwz

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/municipalwaste

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Oh, coulda searched for that, but my blind ass was looking for letterman, which led me to some random guys profile...but, myspace is glitching on me right now. Oh, just unrared the appleseed cast cd, and wow. Thanks a lot for that one.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ya, especially on Location. I guess it's the guitars and the yelling at parts. I always have to compare everything to something else and that's all I had lol. The old Forecast EPs too, especially on In Case of Emergency.

Speaking of the forecast, I've looked and asked around everywhere and could never find anything so maybe someone on here can help. I've had a snippet of this song for a couple years and could never find the full song. I don't even know if there is a full song, but this sounds like a snippet lol. Anyways, here.
The Forecast- Red Sand
Yeah I guess I can see that. BearVsShark is a favorite of mine so I'll take the comparsion as you dig Bridge and Tunnel too lol.

I'll have to give The Forcast another try. I haven't checked them out in a minute.

I'm no help with that snippet/song, sorry.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
crystal castles are badass but give me a headache at the same time lol. I always end up blarind Alice Practice at parties if I end up with control of the music.

Check out CSS (Cansei De Ser Sexy) if you've never heard them before. Indie-pop from Brazil.

another great indie-pop/electronic band is...

Junior Boys- So This Is Goodbye

Here's In the Morning off the album.

Love this song.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Now time for a personal favorite of mine, Sleepytime Trio. They started out as a sideproject of another great band named Maximillian Colby. When Maximillian Colby decided to call it quits the remaining members took on Sleepytime Trio as their full time band. I'd say their music is a mix of emo/indie/post-harcore or something along that lines. Their album Memory-Minus collects everything the band recorded and a few live songs as well. Members of Sleepytime Trio went on to form Milemarker, Engine Down and Bats & Mice, all which are worth checking out.

SleepyTime Trio - Memory-Minus

www.megaupload.com/?d=m0fxjzaz

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/sleepytimetrio