Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
lol thanks. wwould you recommend any previous Pit Er Pat albums? Sung Tongs by Animal Collective was great too every single song ive heard by them is great.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol thanks. wwould you recommend any previous Pit Er Pat albums? Sung Tongs by Animal Collective was great too every single song ive heard by them is great.
I only have those two Pit Er Pat albums but know they have like another full length and a few EPs out too. If I run across them I'll let you know what I think of them.

And yes, Animal Collective is awesome. Sung Tongs is still my favorite but MPP is giving it a run for its money.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
thanks,

do you have any more Wavves stuff? i might catch his show on April 12th in Davis.
Nah, Wavves only has the two albums and a few singles and I think you got all of those. If not these are the singles you are looking for and they are pretty easy to find:

"Beach Demon" / "Weed Demon" (Tic Tac Totally, 2008)
"So Bored" / "How Are You?" (Young Turks, 2009)
"California Goths" / "Here's To The Sun" (Fat Possum, 2009)

You should check out Ty Segall too. I posted his album a little while back in this thread.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lockett Pundt is a member of Deerhunter, he also put out his own album as Lotus Plaza. This is probably my third favorite album of 2009 so far behind Animal Collective and Grizzly Bear's new ones.

Read this review on the album as I agree with it more or less 100%. There is also a song on there you can check out seeing Lotus Plaza doesn't have a myspace page.

@ Ricky - While I think everyone on here might enjoy it I think you will really like this album a lot.

Lotus Plaza - The Floodlight Collective

http://www.mediafire.com/?m3jdagov3dn

Kranky Records kill links rather quickly so if anyone wants to hear this and it's gone just let me know and I can re-up it.

May 9, 2002
Trophy Scars- Bad Luck
post hardcore leak

1. Bad Dreams (5:26)
2. Botanicas (5:12)
3. El Cowboy Rojo (Explicit) (4:30)
4. Anna Lucia (Explicit) (5:10)
5. Bad Winter (2:39)
6. Geneva (Explicit (4:26)
7. Toronto (Explicit) (6:43)
8. Nola (6:31)
9. Years So Much (Explicit) (6:49)
10. Good Luck (4:25)
This is considered "post-hardcore"? The fuck is wrong with that singer's voice???

Album was awful to say the least.

Jan 14, 2006
thanks for that ill check it out.

i remember listening to some other trophy scars album maybe 2 years ago all the songs names were like Alphabet. Alphabets Alligator. Alligators stuff like that but it was pretty cool music though ill check the new one out.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
This is considered "post-hardcore"? The fuck is wrong with that singer's voice???

Album was awful to say the least.
lol I wrote post hardcore before listening to it because that's how their old stuff was, this one's a complete change.

I just got punk goes pop 2 so I'll post whatever songs are good on it, if there are any...