Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol ya they're like Glassjaw Lite, Gift of Paralysis is one of my favorite songs ever though.
And the Yeah Yeah Yeahs album is fucking sweet.
And that Hurt album was cool the first two songs and I thought someone had actually made a badass mall rock album, but then it kind of fell apart and turned into Nickelback karaoke.

When the fuck is the last song from the new Mastodon album gonna come out, I've held off listening to it because I want the whole thing but it's starting to piss me off.

Jun 9, 2007
And that Hurt album was cool the first two songs and I thought someone had actually made a badass mall rock album, but then it kind of fell apart and turned into Nickelback karaoke.
lol, the album sounds NOTHING like Nickelback and that's actually quite the insult to say that it does, but good lookin on checkin it out... hope you at least made it through to the special song at the end :)

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol, the album sounds NOTHING like Nickelback and that's actually quite the insult to say that it does, but good lookin on checkin it out... hope you at least made it through to the special song at the end :)
It's the whole making your voice deep and giving yourself a hint of a southern accent thing all those bands do, always makes me want to turn it off.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
thanks for High Beams
Let me know what you think. They just put out a new split but I haven't been able to track it down yet. Most of their stuff is on vinyl or tape except their self titled EP and all their shit is limited to under 500 copies.

Also if you want to hear some tripped out shit check out Sun Araw. It's one of the members of Magic Lantern's other projects. Really cool stuff too IMO.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
okay i found a torrent of it but it's still downloading. the first track finished and the first thing i noticed was the return of the violin!!! i have very high hopes now, this album may even be better than a line of deathless kings.

May 9, 2002
This is my album of the moment (if you don't like scene, don't DL):

Of Machines - As If Everything Was Held In Place

1. Introduction
2. Things Too Visible To See
3. It Must Belong Somewhere
4. Reset, Reflect
5. Sailing Alone Around The Room
6. As If Everything Was Held In Place
7. Becoming Close To Closure
8. Lost In Translation
9. I Write This In The Hopes Of...