Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I already got pet sounds fool... did you notice Tera Melos play God Only Knows in the middle of Hey Sandy on their cover album? Haha I was so happy when I heard that, two of my favorite songs combined into one.

And I lold at Hush Arbors being tagged folk and the intro is straight shredding. This is cool shit though. I haven't really got anything new lately besides the last Why? album which is pretty sweet.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
And in other news Pygmylush has a new song up from their split with Turboslut. Reminds me of the stuff they did as Mannequin but just clearer sounding. I'm looking forward to this split.

hello folks,

this is one of seven songs weve recorded for the turbosplit lp. just so everyone knows, four songs are loud and three songs are quiet with a total running time of about 23 minutes or so. this will be coming out on katys exotic fever very soon. well put up a quiet song in a short bit. please enjoy! the record release w TURBOSLUT is feb 17th at the black cat backstage. please everyone come out and help us celebrate this union of blistering cosmic sound!!

we are also currently writing for a split lp with dear friends TIDELAND(blissed out noise of volume and beauty). this record will be coming out on jays own molsook records(putting out great noise punk) out of richmond virginia. both bands are trying to record in late spring/early summer. we will also be writing for a split double lp with baton rouges ungodly plodding and beautiful THOU. this will be coming out on roboticempire. that should conclude our series of splits with bands that start with the letter "T".

we are also still fine tuning our tour in march down to austin texas and back. if anyone would like to help us out please email [email protected] hope to see everyone at the blackcat show!!!!!! lovemikeprophet/pygmylush
www.myspace.com/pygmylush

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
And I lold at Hush Arbors being tagged folk and the intro is straight shredding. This is cool shit though. I haven't really got anything new lately besides the last Why? album which is pretty sweet.
What did you think of the album overall? Gone is such a great song.

Why? is pretty cool. I didn't care for their cover of Close to Me by The Cure at all though, then again I'm not a fan of covers most of the time. It's odd that they are signed to Anticon.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You might want to download the stuff in that blog link above then. A couple of them are drone psych/folk albums (if that makes sense lol) and the ones that are among the lines of the stuff on the 2008 self titled are a little more lo-fi/rough sounding but still really good stuff.

And no, I haven't heard that album. I'll check it out.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
This album's pretty sweet, it's post rock with lots of different elements. Songs go from post hardcore to blues to experimental in a couple minutes.

Irepress- Sol Eye Sea I

1. Diaspora (10:50)
2. Rhintu (3:12)
3. Barrageo (8:40)
4. Daniel Sen (1:49)
5. Cyette Phiur (8:10)
6. Fletchie (4:20)
7. Adeluge (7:18)
8. Billy (2:57)
9. Entanglement (11:49)

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
ya it's all over the place, I'm really diggin it.

Here's the new Dan Deacon if anyone likes him.

Dan Deacon- Bromst
Electronic/Experimental. Similar to Ratatat, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Chromeo...

1. Build Voice
2. Red F
3. Padding Ghost
4. Snookered
5. Of the Mountains
6. Surprise Stefani
7. Wet Wings
8. Woof Woof
9. Slow With Horns / Run For Your Life
10. Baltihorse
11. Get Older

Mar 18, 2003
I know there are some fans in this forum, so here you go:

New Taking Back Sunday song, Carpathia: Download

They have a new guitarist/backup singer, Matt Fazzi, who replaced Mascherino.

New album is called New Again due out within the next few months.

Mar 18, 2003
I feel obligated to say, Moving Mountains - Grow On, Grow Up, Grow Out ... is one of the best songs I've heard in years. Furthermore, their album, Pneuma (or Forward) are nothing short of brilliant. And yes, Nuttkase, I did a search and saw that you posted the album almost exactly a year ago. Maybe next time you can place a bit more emphasis on such pieces of art! ;p and yes, this pertains to the msg about the sun exploding HAhAH.

Jun 9, 2007
My contribution to this thread..

Before downloading, read the review here:

http://type3media.com/press/2009/02/15/hurt-goodbye-to-the-machine/

And the DL links are here:

http://mediaportal.ru/mp3/115373-hurt-goodbye-to-the-machine-2009.html

It's been a long time since I've heard a rock album (and I use "rock" loosely as this album encompasses all sorts of genres), that is this sonically prevalent and RELEVANT.. Vocally, J. Loren is powerful and honest. Topped with the fact the entire album was recorded in analog, it's amazingly fresh compared to the manufactured licks and garbage concoctions heard widespread from other bands. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.