R.I.P. Funeral Diner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Prob only Smurf, Jake and I (maybe 1 Deep too) will give a fuck but I guess Funeral Diner is calling it quits.

We finally got our shit together and put the Doors Open EP up for purchase on www.funeraldiner.com. It's an EP of new material that we made for our last Japanese tour. It will eventually be out on vinyl through Vendetta/Adagio830. Couldn't tell you when though. Also it will be the last new material from funeral diner cuz we are broke up.

yeah we haven't all been in the same room together since japan and it really just felt like the right time. no bad vibes. just 5 dudes in very different places in their lives.
They are supposed to (hopefully) still be putting out a split with Ampere sometime soon. Well like most of these bands I'm sure the members will go on to form 2 or 3 new bands and atleast one of them will be great lol.

This still ruined my day though. Well not really, I don't take it that seriously lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I feel you on that Smurf. But they also always put out quality music too, only one thing from them I didn't care about much and that was on of their tour EP's and that was still alright.

I guess some members are already starting a band that is going to make "more beautiful type of music" to quote them.

We will see...

WD...

Funeral Diner's myspace...

http://www.myspace.com/funeraldiner

...you prob won't like them lol.