Post your favorite LIVE videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm not sure, at first I thought it was Bad Girls, because aside from the lyrics it kind of sounds like it. Maybe it's gonna be the B-Side to Champagne Coast.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Whoa...I saw an Asian kid in Seattle about a year ago that did this same thing. I never got the dudes name, I wonder if it was this guy. It has to be. How many Asians can there be that do this type of looping? It was dope. I've never seen someone do that to that extent. He had at least 10 pedals all in a line like that.

Edit: Whoa. It was this guy.

http://lineout.thestranger.com/lineout/archives/2010/11/14/dustin-wong-at-the-black-lodge-tonight

Edit X2: Damn, I even took 2 sweet videos of him but bagged them since I didn't know his name.

Edit X3: Fuck, in my opinion that is beautiful creative art in the form of sound. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I got to a show early but there was a show before the show I went to see. It was this kid. I walk in to a room with 30 people just sitting on the floor, then 5 minutes later he started. Perfect timing and talk about accidental awesomeness. Damn, this kid needs to come back to Seattle; he's fuckin dope.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
All I know is he was in a band called Ponytail, could have very well been him.
I know for a fact it was this kid. It was at the black lodge and like I said he played before a whole other show even started. On the link I put up is the flyer for the show and it says it was an early show. That's fuckin weird. I've wondered for 11 months now who the fuck that kid was. Cheers 0R0.