Post your favorite LIVE videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
theres a guy named Merton that goes on chat roulette and sings songs about whoever ends up on cam, and for some reason a lot of people thought he was Ben Folds, which he obviously wasn't and has been denying it for a couple of months. So at a concert the other night Ben Folds set up that video feed and sang songs for people as a tribute to Merton (Merton always has a hoodie up)

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
theres a guy named Merton that goes on chat roulette and sings songs about whoever ends up on cam, and for some reason a lot of people thought he was Ben Folds, which he obviously wasn't and has been denying it for a couple of months. So at a concert the other night Ben Folds set up that video feed and sang songs for people as a tribute to Merton (Merton always has a hoodie up)
lol i've seen that. That guy was pulling rhymes outta the air.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!

I shot this video, but I need a little help identifying the song. I know I've heard it before just can't remember what it's called and what album it's on and I don't feel like sifting through all PTM's albums. Thanks in advance.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!

Here's a band I've pretty much been obsessed with since I saw them at this show (w/Dillinger Escape Plan). I was about 4 guys to the right of the dude shooting this youtube video. Damn it was so awesome, a little bit out of place, but even the hardcore metal guys had to just stop and watch this dude (Tosin) jam on the guitar.

Edit: Watch it on youtube in HD!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

The EP they just put out called Old Books is really fucking good. Really chill and laid back music for the most part.

-edit-

I just noticed is the drummer wearing necklace made of peppers or something? lol