new smashing pumpkins album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
anyone check this out yet? it is growing on me quickly. bleeding orchid, thats the way my love is, and doomsday clock are my favorites so far.

i know it is only billy and jimmy right now, but whats the difference? billy played everything on the records anyway.

im going to see them at the fillmore in san fran in a couple weeks too...im pretty excited.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Only heard the single. Wasn't too impressed.

They need Iha to comeback before I'll consider them really being Smashing Pumpkins again.

Anyone know who is filling D'arcy and James spots on the tour?

May 16, 2002
lol^ for real. not only that but she didnt play much if any on the albums anyway.

billy corgan is smashing pumpkins just as trent reznor is nine inch nails.

Oct 10, 2005
i didnt get the new album, but last night i got free backstage passes and it was pretty awesome.. they recorded their new dvd last night too, they had like 17 cameras lol.. great show, 3 hours, i was hella tired after that shit

Oct 10, 2005
they did an acoustic set and an electric set.. both were great, but personally i like the electric set better, the light show was awesome for as small as the venue was. the acoustic set wasnt as good because there was still keyboards being played as well as electric bass

May 16, 2002
^^^thats tight man. i saw them last week and they played acoustic and electric sets too. they played a great selection of older shit along with some of my favs off the new album.

i cant wait to see them again in vegas next month.

Oct 10, 2005
2 nights ago i saw the pumpkins, then last night i saw sleepytime gorilla museum/stolen babies, today im going to sounds of the underground... i have to say, this is the most concerts ive gone to in this amount of time. sorry to sabotage this thread, but SGM/SB was slightly better than SP.. Last night was just plain awesome..