My life is complete.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
I could forge Casey's signature on that if you'd like
I'd rather you sign it as the legend RJ himself. Fuck Casey

Just ordered all 3 dear hunters as well, not a fan of the new art they put on the vinyl though. I really liked the originals

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I'd rather you sign it as the legend RJ himself. Fuck Casey

Just ordered all 3 dear hunters as well, not a fan of the new art they put on the vinyl though. I really liked the originals
Is it the 3 Acts? I don't really listen to them much anymore after he abandoned the story and made that last album.
You been listening to anything good lately?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Is it the 3 Acts? I don't really listen to them much anymore after he abandoned the story and made that last album.
You been listening to anything good lately?
Yeah just act 1-3.

Yeah I wasn't huge fan of the color spectrum. For some reason when they went outside of that story, regardless of how convoluted it was at times, it just seems to lose its luster.

Just been listening to a lot of older albums since I have started collecting vinyl. A lot of people have been giving me all their old stuff they had laying around. So I have been either listening to my dads creedence and led Zeppelin albums, or some random Brazilian Jazz samba albums (which are amazing by the way). So as I have bought albums for myself I have gone back and wanted to buy TREOS AND TDH just because those are some of my favorite albums of all time.

Only newer stuff I have really been listening to is pretty random. I got into chillwave for a while and was listening to the new com truise album which is good. As far as indie rock I was listening to like bad suns, sohn, Mac demarco, real estate, war on drugs, basic shit. Took my love of that older jazz and starting to listening to more modern stuff by badbadnotgood and hypnotic brass ensemble, both very hip hop influenced. As far as hip hop its but nothing but instrumentals for me lately. Klaus layer, Damu and k-def are all making some of the best 90's sounding beats I have ever heard.