Mexican Music Banda, Ranchera, Kumbias, Tex-Mex

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Corridos is pretty much all we jam to here. My wife's family is from Zacatecas, but that Durangense shit gets no play in my ride. LOL I hate that shit...fucking polka.

The lists so far are great, but I didn't see Los Capos on there...Anyone heard of them?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
IMO, possibly one of the best posts I've seen on here in a LONG time...waaay overdue. LOL...with all of ''us'' on here, it's a long time coming.

Someone should put together some discs and send 'em out. Make everyone pay 5 bucks, you'd be sittin' pretty.

LOL

May 12, 2002
Not sure if yall heard the new Lupillo Rivera. Just makes you want to pull out the tequila bottle and jam out to it. I recommend it to whoever likes that kind of music...Lupillo Rivera-entre tragos y botellas

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Off the subject (Kind of) - Anyone familiar with Vargas, who's seen his fight with Javier Castilejo, know the title of the song/s he enters with? Is it 'El Rey', the exact title?????
Thanks, this should settle a dispute.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
REdRUM said:
Off the subject (Kind of) - Anyone familiar with Vargas, who's seen his fight with Javier Castilejo, know the title of the song/s he enters with? Is it 'El Rey', the exact title?????
Thanks, this should settle a dispute.
I didn´t see the fight, but there is a very famous song called "El Rey". Written by Jose Alfredo Jimenez, but everyone and their mama has their own version of it.

Nov 16, 2004
Dagnabbit, all the links are dead. Can some of y'all upload me some mixes? I need some Mexican Musica in my ipod. Bandas, Cumbia etc.