Idiot Pilot - Wolves

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Nuttkase said:
I was able to download it. I'm out the door to work, if anyone wants it I'll re-up it tonight.
http://www.albumbase.com/download-362527-Idiot_Pilot-Wolves_(2007)-m0-freemp3album

jimmyrox dead (report comment)
jimmyrox ugh deleted file. D: (report comment)
jimmyrox re upload asap man (report comment)
Duhveed re-download it, it's ok, tested by hundreds of downloaders (report comment)
r4dik4l when it extracts, it says there are no files to extract, is there any chance you could upload it again?. im dyyyyyyying here! (report comment)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Good, because you spelled my name with a "e" so I wasn't going to put it up for you anyways.

I listened to it, well most of it, on my bus ride to work. It was great from the songs I heard. Will give a deeper listen to tommorow on my day off.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I love it. I was waiting for the fucked up breakdown + screaming for the first 3 songs and it never came. They really blew away my expectations for the album, there's such a big difference between this and Strange. Last Chance and Recurring Dream are two of the most epic songs of the year, big difference from songs like Militance Prom and Spark Plug lol. Even though the crazy shit is still fun to listen to I like this grown up sound a lot more.