How does this make you feel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Watch the video (or try to) and immediately folliwng, I want you to post what feelings, emotions, or thoughts you have/had during or after it finishes.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
1. lol victory
2. lol attack attack
3. thinking of when Daniel from idiot pilot apologized to the world if he had any part in influencing any of these sorts of bands.
4. holy shit there's 7 of them? why do they need 7 guys???
5. remember 6 years ago when post hardcore was the best shit ever??? How did that evolve into this?

May 15, 2002
If this is what I think it is, and I saw it a few weeks back, this is possibly the worst song ever created. If you look up the video on youtube the band blocked all negative comments, but the dislike to like ratio is hilarious.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
WTF?
Garbage!
Talentless.
What's with the hair kids?
Is that singer a chick?
Music is going to suck if this is what is in store for the future.
I want to cry
FML

Why in the fuck does a band like that get signed, but these guys can't?

Mar 18, 2003
Lol @ the responses...

I did it for the lulz. When I first saw this video (it was posted on another forum for the same reason) I couldn't help but feel embarassed for these guys and Victory Records. It is, after all, one of the worst songs I've ever heard. Everything about the band and this song is just comedy, yet they are completely serious, which makes it even more funny. I anticipated these responses, which is why I posted it.