Grizzly Bear - Shields

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

1. Sleeping Ute
2. Speak In Rounds
3. Adelma
4. Yet Again
5. The Hunt
6. A Simple Answer
7. What’s Wrong
8. Gun-Shy
9. Half Gate
10. Sun In Your Eyes

Download

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Finally got around to listening to this right now and holy shit is it fucking great. A bit early to say but it might be their best album yet. I like how they went back to a little of the experimental side they had with Yellow House that was more or less non existent on Veckatimest. I can't wait to hear the play some of the new tunes live in Oct when I see them, really hope they play Gun-Shy.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Nuttkase @Nuttkase How was the show on the 5th?

Seeing as how they are on Leno tonight, I will FINALLY listen to the record now. lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Easily one of the best live perfomances I have ever seen if not the best. They are so spot on it's unreal and I think both Chris Taylor and Ed Droste played about a dozen different instruments each during the night haha. It was great. Plus they played a good hour and a half more or less straight until going off stage. Then they came back out for a two song encore. Next time they roll through Seattle I'm making sure to go again.

If there was one downside The Paramount is seated so everyone was sitting the whole time minus the encore. It wasn't too bad seeing they are a laid back type band (who play very fucking loud live which is awesome) but it would have been nice to stand which I prefer for shows. That wasn't their fault though as The Paramount was the perfect venue for a band like them.