Fucking Metal!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
And yes, I'm happy there is a good metal thread here now too. Seems like for a minute there a few members kept on making threads related to nu-metal. Not judging, just saying lol.

I'm on vacation starting tomorrow so I'll steal some links by my favorite metal bands and post them up when I can.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
a guy on my coheed forums saw the bass player from BTBAM at a portugal the man (fuck ya gay indie!!) show last week and he said the bass and half the drums are done on the new album and it should be out by the end of the year.

Mar 9, 2003
Nice to see you guys are listening to some heavy shit.
Have you guys heard of Winter from New York City?

"Into Darkness was an early foray into the world of ultra-slow, grindy, depressive death metal. Pretty grim stuff. After one album (plus the EP, an earlier demo re-release), the band broke up, with guitarist Stephen Flam later seen in the very different Thorn."

May 15, 2002
DNI, what's you're favorite Behemoth? I've been trying to get into them lately but haven't found anything I've really liked. What would you recommend?

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
man, to be honest I haven't listened to alot of Behemoth, Demigod is probably the only one I've given much time to, I like it in smaller doses. I can say they put on a stellar live show though!

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
might as well put this in here...

New BTBAM Info:

hello everyone... writing to update everyone on whats going on with us at the moment. we have FINISHED! tracking our new record and we are spending this week mixing/mastering and all that fun stuff. its hard to believe we've been recording for 5 weeks already. everything went really smooth and we are very confident in the fact that this is some of the best material we've ever created. can't wait for all of you to hear it! we have LOTS of footage from the studio that will hopefully be part of a special edition dvd that will come with the new record... we will also be posting some studio videos in the next few months. our touring plans are starting to come together and we'll be putting up dates tomorrow, so be sure and keep checking back for that info. below is the album's title and tracklist. more updates as they happen! hope everyone had a good weekend.

-tommy w/ BTBAM

"The Great Misdirect"

1. Mirrors

2. Obfuscation

3. Disease, Injury, Madness

4. Fossil Genera - A Feed from Cloud Mountain

5. Desert of Song

6. Swim to the Moon

Dec 26, 2004
Thankz for the band list which I can start off with when I look in the metal section again. Some bands listed here Im not really into the style but still hard. FUCKIN HEAVY ASS METAL!!! Thankz again.