favorite sigur ros album???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
actually dont think i have heard all their albums but my favorite of the 3 or 4 i have heard would be ()

hoping somebody likes one i havent heard yet so it gives me an excuse to find it and listen to it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Sigur Ros is one of the few bands that I actually like everything they have put out...and just about equally at that.

If I had to pick a favorite I'd prob. have to go with Ágætis byrjun followed by () as a close second.

Their music is so fucking good though. I like putting it on at the end of a long work day and just chilling and relaxing to it.

They got a lot of shit coming out in the near future too. A EP in August. A live DVD in Oct (can't wait on this, their shows are fucking amazing, catch them live if you can.) and then also in Oct a full length acoustic album of songs from their previous albums. Plus they are working on songs for various movies and from what I understand a full orchestral piece which should be interesting.