Circa Surviva -Appriciation Thread-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA

Was listening to the Appendage EP tonight and was reminded of how wonderful this band is, throughout their entire career they have been constantly amazing.

I remember back when Anthony suddenly just left Saosin. I was bummed cause I liked them and thought now they'll suck. I was right, they've sucked pretty much ever since. (compare versions of no angel) However when I heard the new AG band, Circa Survive I wasn't expecting it at all. Anthony's vocals were a world different, he completely abandoned his trademark sound. It was just enough to keep me checking back.

I saw them live right before On Letting Go was released. Would glady see them again.

Just giving props to one of the best bands this decade.

Mar 18, 2003
To this day I still wonder what Saosin w/ AG would have accomplished over the years. I used to think that combo was a godsend and destined for great things. But as it turns out, he and Circa Survive continued to create amazing music, and the post-AG Saosin had their moment as well. I still wouldn't mind seeing him in a side project to maybe toy around with the idea of making a "hardcore" EP, but my interest in such things has slowly diminished over the years.

I still think Juturna is my favorite album. For whatever reason I just love listening to it more than the others. But they're ALL awesome.

Circa Survive = great band.

I still owe everyone in here the Anthony Green "complete works" Haha. I'll get around to that some day!