Bring Me The Horizon - Sempiternal - Best Album of 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Okay, started listening to it yesterday.

Fucking awesome. This is why I still listen to this kind of music. Yeah it's gotten watered down over the years, but there is still some quality work out there. This album is fucking gold. I won't be listening to anything else for a while.

So far my favorite song is Go to Hell, for Heaven's Sake.

Their use of percussions is incredible. These guys have never ceased to impress. If in 5 years I only listen to Jazz music, I will still probably listen to bmth.

Dead Blue @Dead Blue on their last album his screams/cleans changed quite noticably. And it's continued onto this album. You think they're just changing things up or did dude blow out his voice? I was thinking he's incapable of screaming like he used to.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I think he blew out his voice when they released TIWTEOYSWMF. ...It's been on a softer decline since. Which I don't care, this band has continuously improved and I really like their current form. It's more modern and fitting of the times.

They said they didnt have any guest vocals on this release to avoid being gimmicky but I wish Lights would have made an appearance or two.

Mar 18, 2003
I think he blew out his voice when they released TIWTEOYSWMF. ...It's been on a softer decline since. Which I don't care, this band has continuously improved and I really like their current form. It's more modern and fitting of the times.
I love the progression of this band. I especially love how perfect the electronic breakdowns are. This is the best album of 2013 and IMO beats anything released in 2012.

They said they didnt have any guest vocals on this release to avoid being gimmicky but I wish Lights would have made an appearance or two.
Me too - did Skrillex do any of the programming? Not really a fan of his but I thought he did great work on their last album.

Mar 18, 2003
This fuckin cd is rediculous. no fuckin joke.

"RCA Records have given Bring Me the Horizon lengthy support since their signing, the label introduces their signing of Bring Me the Horizon with the statement "signing you is as important as signing Metallica".

If you love metalcore this is the shit.