Blaqk Audio: Cex Cells *Link*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So I just listened to some of the songs and I'm digging the album from the ones I heard. I just got a new comp and all it has is shitty ass monitor speakers until I get paid next week so I couldn't get a really good feel of the total sound but I liked what I heard enough to burn it onto CD to give a listen to on my stereo. Had a real Depeche Mode feel to the songs I heard, but I think that's what they were going for in the first place.

Thanks for the link Carnage. Post up your thoughts once you give it a good listen.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Just got back from playing it in the car, and I liked it. I think it'll have more of an impact when i'm driving at night, haha, I don't know why, but that's how I feel it'll be. It's night time music. Night driving in a Scion under Tokyo lights seems it will befit this cd. Favorite songs right now are Again, again, and again followed by Wake up, open the door, and escape to the sea.