between the buried and me (attn:cory)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
any other album suggestions besides alaska?

just asking cause i almost bought my anatomy the other day strickly based on the sick ass cover and box

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
BTBAM doesn't really have a lot of material out. There is their first self titled which is hard to come by a actual copy of but is worth downloading for sure. You can tell it's a band that's just starting out but it's still really good. Then there is their first proper release which is called The Silent Circus. That album is so dope and I highly recommened you download/swoop it up. Alaska you already know about -- that's my fav. by them. The Anatomy of... is a covers album and while I like it the songs are hit or miss with me. They are supposed to be droping a new album called Colors sometime in Sept. I'm going to try to hold off on downloading it and wait to get a proper copy, but I doubt that will happen.

The drummer and one of the guitarists are in another great band called Glass Casket. They are more just straight up Deathcore and not really experimental/weird like BTBAM. But I like their stuff a lot.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
a star impaled said:
Lol dont ask nuttkase. Ask me! Seriously.
hahaha,he was the first person that came to mind cause he was the last one i remember mentioning them. i should of known to go to the elder statesmen of the bunch but seems like you are on like once a month these days.

i'll check out the reccomendations and get back to you guys,thanks