bands i hate...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
inspired by a local rock station by the name of 107.7 "the bone"

in no order:

aerosmith
steve miller band
eagles
bright eyes
my chemcial romance
nickleback
rolling stones (paint it back is it for me)
linkin park

sure i will add more later...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh no, I hate these fucking threads. There are about ten million of them in other forums on the Sicc and leave it up to Jake to bring one into this forum. Way to go BaccPacc.

I never understood why people waste their time thinking/talking about bands/rappers/muscians they don't like. It perplexes me to this day.

Anyways, I'm not a forum Nazi, so continue...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Nuttkase said:
By the way Ricky is going to attempt to flame you for saying Bright Eyes. lol
his attempts to flame are "oh yeah...well...(insert jakes fav band here) sucks too,so there! neener neener neener"

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Nuttkase said:
Oh no, I hate these fucking threads. There are about ten million of them in other forums on the Sicc and leave it up to Jake to bring one into this forum. Way to go BaccPacc.

I never understood why people waste their time thinking/talking about bands/rappers/muscians they don't like. It perplexes me to this day.

i dont "think" about it,its spur of the moment hatred.the moment i hear some like bright eyes it like THIS SHIT FUCKIN SUCKS!! and thats it,no deep thought involved...

like i said,it was inspired by me havin to listen to teh majority of these awful bands all day at work cause EVERYBODY listens to the same rock station on my site. i cant stand bad music,i cant function with it around me. frustrates me.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Nuttkase said:

i'm going to put you on my list now too..stop complaing scenester,didnt mean to hurt your fragile emo feelings

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Whatever you back packin' emo kid. It doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm a sociopath, I have no feelings. It just doesn't transmit properly through my brain the point of these threads, that's all.

And I didn't know a over-weight, balding, 27yr old man could be a scenester, weird.

*runs out to buy girl cut jeans*

I too am frustrated by bad music. That's why I bring my Zune with me wherever I go.

And I'd like to finish this post by saying...

...I love lamp.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Nuttkase said:
It just doesn't transmit properly through my brain the point of these threads, that's all
well let me try to relate it so you can understand the logic...in the same way when you hear an album and want to make a thread about it and tell everybody how great it is. there are times where your hatred for something makes you want to do the same thing...simple as that. some people like to share their hate. its all just an expression of a certain emotion, shouldnt be reluctant to express it just cause its bad or negative...its natural

i hate lamp