Anyone listen to Death Grips?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Death Grips just released an instrumental album called Fashion Week...

http://thirdworlds.net/files/death-grips-fashion-week.zip

Track listing spells "Jenny Death when" which is of course supposedly their last album and the 2nd part of The Powers That Be double album. Fashion Week in London begins Feb 10th so people are thinking it will drop in that timeframe going off of the instrumental albums name.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Death Grips - Jenny Death

https://mega.co.nz/#!XkJFXCSC!684D5voD0op3D4Etuo66PV0TCI1_usW2xNSigKOMQzo
nolettuce @nolettuce BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO 0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy infinity @infinity Elemenno @Elemenno Palmer @Palmer

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

this is such bullshit the likelyhood of them cancelling by the time they get here is high as fuck smh that said i'm copping a few tix when they go on sale this sat just in case

need to give the album another spin but it as cool on first listen

May 9, 2002

this is such bullshit the likelyhood of them cancelling by the time they get here is high as fuck smh that said i'm copping a few tix when they go on sale this sat just in case

need to give the album another spin but it as cool on first listen
Weird that they would go to Seattle, then BC and then to PO. Makes more sense to start in BC and head south down I5.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Super stoked for the show coming up on the 19th of this month. When I saw them at The Croc a few years back it was awesome. They only played like 50 minutes but they literally came out, Zach waved, and then they didn't stop even once the whole time it was just song into song into song. It was crazy.

They are at the Showbox Market this time around seeing it's their final tour (supposedly) which is like 4xs as big so it should be interesting to see if they can keep the same amount of intensity going the whole time as they did at The Croc show.

Also if nolettuce @nolettuce doesn't go he's a biatch.