Anyone listen to Death Grips?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Just read the lyrics to Birds on rap genius and the explanations seem like complete bullshit to me. lol

Pretty sure it's about him getting high, fucking girls, and killing them

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Death Grips are officially releasing their excellent 2012 album NO LOVE DEEP WEB in physical formats. (They were dropped from Epic last year before it ever came out, having leaked the album online themselves.) After some mystery involving the release, the vinyl and CD are available to pre-order on Amazon, and the album will be in stores November 19 on CD, vinyl, and digital formats. It will be widely distributed, according to the band's rep.
The Amazon listing features the art, above, rather than the dick pic that originally accompanied the record. The small print reads, "Warning: Contains graphic imagery which may be offensive to some people," suggesting the original art might be inside.
Amazon.com: No Love Deep Web: Music

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Whoa. Nice.

-edit-

0R0 @0R0 can you up that to something else breh? Page keeps timing out on me for some reason when trying to download it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Props: nrodgers

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
So they released weird animated videos for all the songs except one which is MC Ride having some sort of mental breakdown? Well of course not really but that's what it looks like lol

Death Grips - YouTube

Anyways aside from the first song/video and Birds I'm going to put off listening to this until tomorrow night to jam it through while getting drunk for the first go round, seems fitting.