Thizz tour Northwest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
Um, the last concert they did in Portland was for the Treal TV 2 release party, B-Legit and Mac Mall were the co-headliners, Mistah F.A.B. was opening along with a bunch of people from the Thizz roster. I bought 5 tickets at 25 bucks a pop and went with a big ol' group of people.

It was the BIGGEST rip-off of a concert I had ever been to. Neither B-Legit or Mac Mall performed AT ALL, neither did Mistah FAB. The concert ended with Little Bruce mumbling about 'fuck sic wit it' and the house lights came on at a little after midnight.

WEAK SAUCE. This was the spring and I'm boycotting any thizz release since then cause they sure weren't doing any refunds....

you can do a search on the 'notorious northwest' board for a bunch of reviews of the concert. Everyone was hella furious.

Aug 24, 2006
Sketchy B said:
Um, the last concert they did in Portland was for the Treal TV 2 release party, B-Legit and Mac Mall were the co-headliners, Mistah F.A.B. was opening along with a bunch of people from the Thizz roster. I bought 5 tickets at 25 bucks a pop and went with a big ol' group of people.

It was the BIGGEST rip-off of a concert I had ever been to. Neither B-Legit or Mac Mall performed AT ALL, neither did Mistah FAB. The concert ended with Little Bruce mumbling about 'fuck sic wit it' and the house lights came on at a little after midnight.

WEAK SAUCE. This was the spring and I'm boycotting any thizz release since then cause they sure weren't doing any refunds....

you can do a search on the 'notorious northwest' board for a bunch of reviews of the concert. Everyone was hella furious.
damn that sux... no fab no legit and no mac mall.. what the fuck did u pay for? im a thizz ent fan but come on now u cant be rippin ppl off like that hahah..

Feb 1, 2006
alecksf said:
damn that sux... no fab no legit and no mac mall.. what the fuck did u pay for? im a thizz ent fan but come on now u cant be rippin ppl off like that hahah..
I was 'shocked and apalled' that they had the nerve to just cancel the headliners and not mention anything and still take everyones money, then after a few opening acts just turn on the lights and be all 'thanks & goodnight!!!' Th' fuck?!?

Oh well, we just 'rolled' to the strip club, and chalked it up as a loss... But thizz the label lost a fan that night, and probably a few more too.