Freeway Rick Ross

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
I was doing some research on drug trafficking in the u.s, and my search reslults pulled up the notorious Freeway Rick Ross. It was also funny to see that he was featured on a B.E.T series, of which I did not know about. I am sure many of you already knew that the rapper Rick Ross got his name from this real drug dealer, but it was news to me. As I further investigated their links, I was interested in the fact that Rick Ross the rapper mentions a group called the triple C's. The thing that was interesting was that as a fan of Mac Dre music, I couldnt help but recall that Mac Dre often refered to his neighborhood as the Triple C a.ka. country club crest. I was wondering if there was any link between the two, at some point in time, or is it mere coincidence. And how do fans of rap fans feel about 'rappers' using real gangster's names, so as to add street cred to their rep. Is it o.k, or CB-4ish? Just thought there were some interesting rap connections here and there.

May 22, 2006
It sucks

yea hitman, and thekid, sometimes it sucks being rich. While everyone else is out in the rat race tryin to earn ends meat, I am often bored and alone with nothing to do. In actuality my research is part of a project I am working on which includes writing a sript about Americas's War on Drugs. I am sure fellas like you are too busy stocking shelves, folding clothes, or bagging grocries to wast time doing things like research and writing. I understand you have to work very hard all day just to keep a roof over your head, and food on the table. I remeber with fondess the good old days when I used to have to be up at the crack of dawn, break my back, and come home late dead tired from work.

It is gotten to the point where it is so bad that I have to make up things to do just to keep myself busy, like comment on a rap network. I cant believe I have sunk so low as to ask questions and post comments about rappers (ring a bell). Now I know I need to find a legit hobby.