Dre's Hardest song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006
There are sooo many songs, but I'm feelin "What A Hit We Made" wit Suga Free.

"Why Dont She?Why Wont She?One Day She Gon See, She Got Me Lonely.Those Are Words U Neva Hear From Us, You Didnt Know Its Pimpin Over Here Wit Us. Oh What A Hit We Made, Never Givin A Bitch A Break"

ughh, its nothin pretty

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
Sav-Lav Lovely said:
There are sooo many songs, but I'm feelin "What A Hit We Made" wit Suga Free.

"Why Dont She?Why Wont She?One Day She Gon See, She Got Me Lonely.Those Are Words U Neva Hear From Us, You Didnt Know Its Pimpin Over Here Wit Us. Oh What A Hit We Made, Never Givin A Bitch A Break"

ughh, its nothin pretty

-sippin on them vintage grapes, police we quick to shake, pedal to tha metal neva hit tha brake, smokin hella weed no sticks n shake, funk wit hella niggas i instagate, dumpin on niggas i hit and skate, fans they picture take, yo mans they pimpertrate, ima take all tha money, tha hoe make, she gon keep it commin man, and dont wait, i dont fake, i dont hate, when i put my voice, on tape, errybody go so stupid dumb, errybody say man he can come, like 151 bacardi rum, dre gon get tha party dumb, always got bomb for tha lung, and when tha police come man, i run, yoking somthing, dosing somthing, smoking somthing, syko make them hoes sing!!

Nov 23, 2006
THIKID said:
lol those who posted song probly only heard a couple of his songs....cuz 95% of his songs are slaps so u cant even pick

feel me??
what u mean???...you cant have a favorite dre song or like a song more than others...then i must be a bandwagon fan and only heard a couple of songs cuz i have a favorite

Jun 6, 2006
bambamslapz said:
what u mean???...you cant have a favorite dre song or like a song more than others...then i must be a bandwagon fan and only heard a couple of songs cuz i have a favorite
no i mean yea u cood have a lot of favorite dre songs but to juss have 1..i dont get

Dec 19, 2006
Im just sayin which song he comes hella hard on that you are feelin tha most, I mean i love all dres shit, but theres always that song that makes you go "ughh, thats hard" naw mean? When i heard "What A Hit We Made" for tha first time, I couldnt stop listening to Dres part. I just kept rewinding it. Its that savage

May 28, 2006
Sav-Lav Lovely said:
Im just sayin which song he comes hella hard on that you are feelin tha most, I mean i love all dres shit, but theres always that song that makes you go "ughh, thats hard" naw mean? When i heard "What A Hit We Made" for tha first time, I couldnt stop listening to Dres part. I just kept rewinding it. Its that savage
alot of dre songz i say that to but like THIKID said to have one is like impossible